Call for Clarkson to be prime minister gathers speed

Clarkson as king? id rather have him than Harry/Will (face it Charles isn't going to be King or very long, Lizzy is looking OK for a 200 year old woman)

As for PM id vote for him, mind you we wouldn't get any of his power up here, even less so if my Salmond gets his own way. Wonder what he'd do on immigration, crime, education and the NHS etc.......

Transport Minister. Hell yes. Autobahns (unrestricted in places).

I'd be worried. Every car made from plastic explosive, and GPS triggers the explosives when it goes on the motorway..

OR we'd have policemen shooting the ones who couldn't make the minimum speed of 120!

Why don't you English just tell the Royal Family to nick off and install Clarkson as your new King?

Yea! He'd be a much better King.

True, but you could look at Reagan. It's not that he was a stupid guy, he wasn't stupid.

Raegan was such an idiot. He was a really bad reader, so he got all his aides to summarise anything he had to sign from twenty or so pages to one A4 page.

He surely was an idiot, he might have been a slow reader, but he wasn't stupid. :p

transport minister seems the most relevant, and something i'd like to see him have a shot at. Hes got a clean license, and is possibly the most connected figure with the driving british public... suuuuuure, he may be a little harsh on public transport, but he'd only make it better as he can see the problems with it now... yes??

so, Clarkson for transport minister!!

transport minister seems the most relevant, and something i'd like to see him have a shot at. Hes got a clean license, and is possibly the most connected figure with the driving british public... suuuuuure, he may be a little harsh on public transport, but he'd only make it better as he can see the problems with it now... yes??

so, Clarkson for transport minister!!

No fuck that, then we'd get even less top gear.

He did say something to a guy who wrote it in his column, not clarksons, about some show where for a week he goes in and sorts a small town's transport problems. sort of like kitchen nightmares.

doubt it will happen, but I'd pay to see that.

that would be real bad, who would host top gear, blair?!

i don't think he would take the position, but i would like to have a more clarkson-esque person as transportation minister (if i was in UK), someone who actually knows what makes road-ways run well

in reality clarkson wouldn't give mad laws, hes too old now, and has admitted himself that he doesn't like driving super-fast in dangerous conditions

Regan was such an idiot. He was a really bad reader, so he got all his aides to summarise anything he had to sign from twenty or so pages to one A4 page.

How could you not like a man who was once quoted as saying "Where would this country be without this great land of ours"?

And yes, if I was a tea drinkin', yellow toothed Brit, I'd vote for Clarkson.