Chuck

it was awesome to see dweeby boss guy eat lead :D

I like where this season is going :D

Yeah it was. He was fine at first, but I really started to miss Big Mike as manager

I'm going to bump this thread because it's an amazing show!!!

I just watched every episode from season 1 to the latest episode!! :D

Yvonne Strahovski :heart: Polish + Australian omgosh!!!!

Meh. I don't get the appeal of the show.

What a final two episodes of season 3!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait for season 4!!! :D

I'm only up to episode 9 of season 1 but I am absolutely loving it, sure it seems a bit repitive, but Yvonne Strahovski and Chuck's sister totally make up for it. And Carina.

I'm only up to episode 9 of season 1 but I am absolutely loving it, sure it seems a bit repitive, but Yvonne Strahovski and Chuck's sister totally make up for it. And Carina.

Yvonne <3

Season 3 is by far the best. Took me about a week and a half to go through all of 3 seasons before I caught up to the last 6 episodes. I cannot wait for September and Season 4!!

Last edited:
damn them for killing sam beckett!

I want an old Crown Vic now

...damn you John Casey!

I'm so glad this got renewed though. that was a good bombshell at the end... can't wait till next season!

I want an old Crown Vic now

...damn you John Casey!

I'm so glad this got renewed though. that was a good bombshell at the end... can't wait till next season!

They really opened up the show to have a lot of new things. The last 6 episodes have been class especially.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. I wasn't sure where they could go with this, but it looks like the show has some good writers.

Now I'm speculating here, but I hope Chuck gets intersect 3.0 :D

Last edited:
I thought that the season 4 premiere started out slow and not very "chuck-like" as past episodes but once it got going, it was a very good episode. I'm no sure i like Olivia Munn's character. IMO, she should stick to aots. I can't wait for next week's episode though.

OLIVA MUNN? WHY? WHY? WHY? She is not funny, she isn't that hot, and she has no geek cred what so ever, and is a worse actor than Paul Walker. Why does she keep getting jobs? AKDJKSLADKSADJSALKDKSADSADKJ GO AWAY

I wonder what they have planned for Jefster and Big Mike. I'm guessing this season's villan will be Volkov??

Hey now, no more dissing Paul Walker. Not after Chris Klein in Street Fighter...

My favorite lines are "I love this job" and "this guy walks through the raindrops"

*posted in Cool vids too.

Last edited:
You mentioned Paul Walker being a bad actor (I assume based partly on his role in Fast & Furious), I was just pointing out an ever worse performance by someone else.