EPL 2009/2010

Last edited:
Results this week

Results this week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, 05 October 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aston Villa 1-1 Man City

Sunday, 4 October 2009

Arsenal 6-2 Blackburn
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool
Everton 1-1 Stoke
West Ham 2-2 Fulham

Saturday, 3 October 2009

Bolton 2-2 Tottenham
Burnley 2-1 Birmingham
Hull 2-1 Wigan
Man Utd 2-2 Sunderland
Wolverhampton 0-1 Portsmouth

Some random comments on this weeks games. :)
Monday, 05 October 2009

Aston Villa 1-1 Man City
A good result for Arsenal.​
Edit tuesday:
Sunday, 4 October 2009

Arsenal 6-2 Blackburn
Gunners go goal crazy, six with six different scorers. They have the best goal difference in the league, however their defence still looks shaky to me​
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool
Comfortable win for the Blues, Drogba was excellent and the difference. Both teams played in European league midweek, Liverpool maybe were jaded by their trip.​
Everton 1-1 Stoke
Good result for Stoke, looking safe to stay up again on current form.​
West Ham 2-2 Fulham
Last minute equalizer for the Hammers, but probably a fair result. Two of my picks to do well this season neither of whom have started the season yet.​
Saturday, 3 October 2009

Bolton 2-2 Tottenham
Tough game and draw for Spurs, scoring for fun didn?t happen this week. More resilient than in previous seasons showing more character to come back twice.​
Burnley 2-1 Birmingham
Good home form continues for Burnley.​
Hull 2-1 Wigan
Holy shit, the Tigers win a game and Vennegoor of Hesselink was a scorer who has the longest name in the premier league. Hull have the worst goal difference in the league at present by a long way.​
Man Utd 2-2 Sunderland
Lucky to get a draw, the Reds were off their game and or Sunderland played very well.​
Wolverhampton 0-1 Portsmouth
Yay! Pompey get a point & better yet a win! Still bottom of the league.​

EDIT Tuesday:

Just a reminder that it is FIFA World Cup 2010 qualifying again in Europe, at least.

So, no matches in the EPL, Champions League or Europa League until 17th October and the following week. :sad:

International call up started early this week, with games to be played on Saturday 10th October and Wednesday 14th October.

BBC Sport - EPL Premier League next Fixtures

Last edited:
Chelsea wrecked us. That's our 3rd loss this season.

Drogba sure does fall down a lot. I'm sure he'd score a lot more goals if he didn't spend half of his time rolling around on the pitch, begging for calls.

I'm winning the fantasy prem for finalgear, lalala...

This weekend's matches

Saturday

Aston Villa v Chelsea
Arsenal v Birmingham
Everton v Wolverhampton
Manchester United v Bolton
Portsmouth v Tottenham
Stoke v West Ham- draw
Sunderland v Liverpool

Sunday

Blackburn v Burnley- draw
Wigan v Manchester City

Monday

Fulham v Hull

My pics this week

My pics this week

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Arsenal v Birmingham
Aston Villa v Chelsea
Everton v Wolverhampton
Man Utd v Bolton
Portsmouth v Tottenham
Stoke v West Ham
Sunderland v Liverpool

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Blackburn v Burnley - draw
Wigan v Man City - draw

Monday, 19 October 2009

Fulham v Hull

Don't think Liverpool can win tonight now that Torres and Gerrard are both out.

That's gonna be an interesting one.

Who goes down as the scorer of the goal? Mr. Balloon?
Also a lol at Chelsea.

The scousers are fucking idiots for letting that get onto the field. Having said that, Sunderland looks pretty strong as of late. They had solid wins over Birmingham and wolves, the draw with Utd (which should have been a win) and then this nice performance against Liverpool.

Also, up gunners. That is all.

Man City are preparing a million pound bid. That's inflation for you.

If I had known that Gerrard and Torres were going to be out before I made my prediction, I would've picked Sunderland.

Now having said that- we're dead. Forget the EPL for Liverpool. Just try to stay in the top 4. I grossly overestimated the talent on this team.

2njg5tl.gif

Apparently the United fans have bought out the entire Liverpool shop's supply of beach balls. Anfield's security is going to be confiscating any of them that they find, but I have a feeling a bunch will get through and end up on the pitch as a tribute to Bent's goal.

Liverpool have lost their last four games and their next two games are against Manchester United and Arsenal.