F1 photos i taken at Sepang 21 march 2004

haowee

Meh, ImageStation. Too lazy to remember my login info. :p

have u guys checked the link? it goes straight to the images. it doesnt hassle you like u guys are saying. :wink:

It goes straight to the images if you already have an Image Station account and set up to log you in automaticall......

I don't have an Image Station account, so it goes to a sign up page. :|
I refuse to get an Image Station account on moral reasons. :p

justin syder said:
have u guys checked the link? it goes straight to the images. it doesnt hassle you like u guys are saying. :wink:

you must notclear your cookies very often :roll: asks for a pw to login

Any other free pictures hosting sites to recommend???
I will move the pictures over.

Nice Porsche. 8)

Grand Stand???
Any idea how to get pit passes?
I was late, lost our way from genting over...
Went into KL town...and the traffic jam...
Where you taken that SLK 55 AMG safety car?

I got K2 Hill Stand so nothing much to see.
So I took more pictures of babes...

I was at all over the circuit, Friday at G stand (free for student), then I went to Grandstand area on Saturday and Sunday.

All shots are taken from different spots.

1. G stand
2. Karting Track
3. Tower Area (Grandstand)
4. Back straight (Grandstand)
5. Pit straight (Grandstand)

Pitpass? You need a very special paddock pass, from a big sponsor in F1.

Wow, great shots Tourist. Those pan shots of the Porsche and Renault are especially good. What sort of camera\lens did you use for these?

how much does that camera cost? and does it come with software to upload the pics?

Price seems to range from $640 to $699 according to the list at www.imaging-resource.com

and BTW don't buy a camera for the software it comes with. :roll: (speaking of that, you don't need software to upload your pics :wink: )

BTW specs look good on that cam but why did they need to make it so ugly! :?

ZF71A.JPG

Has Sony fixed any of their lack of some really basic features with this model?

Back when I bought my Canon I was looking at a predecessor to that F717, but it had no control over image saturation, had a really stupid programmed AE limit of 1/30 sec shutter and wouldn't let you turn off their anti-noise feature. The user interface was a bit odd and difficult to get around quickly.

It looks like that the F717 definetly takes great shots, so hopefully Sony has caught up on their lack of basic features on a camera of that calibur.

This is going off topic. :D But what you have said still applies to F717. I'm not too sure with the F828, but I know they have saturation settings.

I bought F717 because of the image quality, it has the lowest noise among the competitors at that time, and I think it's still one of the best in that area today. And the battery life is superb. And performance of the shutter lag, startup time are superb too! Very important when comes to shooting fast objects like F1 cars! :)

I don't have any issues with the UI. I can get to the settings I want quickly. And I like the jog dial which controls both exposure settings with one finger. Please note that F717 is the perfect camera for noobs like me who wish to take photography a bit more seriously.

I'm still a noob when comes to photography, and I don't have any past experience with any cameras until 1/2 year ago with this camera. So I don't find the lack of features annoy me at all, in the future, maybe. :D

The only thing that annoys me is the expensive Sony accessories! Memory Stick, Flashes, convertors. I don't have money to buy any more accessories, especially teleconvertor. 190mm is a bit limiting. :)

Ok, back to topic! I have more photos, if you want to see it. :mrgreen: