Fast Lane Daily calls Clarkson an anti-American douche bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think about it, FL is right... But Clarkson is probably the least bit bothered. After all, he is just as anti-German, anti-Korean and anti-Japanese (to name a few), AND PROUD OF IT!

If you think about it, FL is right... But Clarkson is probably the least bit bothered. After all, he is just as anti-German, anti-Korean and anti-Japanese (to name a few), AND PROUD OF IT!
When was the last time Clarkson traveled to Japan and did an entire (biased) special on how crap Japanese cars were and how generally stupid/ignorant Japanese people are? When was the last time Top Gear did an entire episode where they travelled to the most backward corners of Germany to provoke people, make serious (but one-sided) political points about the inequality of Germany and spout off about Nazis and related offensive stereotypes? The $60K Corvette Z-06 beats a Pagani's power lap and you can see the strain physically on Clarkson's face as he struggles to maybe admit that it's possibly potentially not a complete piece of garbage... which he then quickly follows up by saying it's completely useless on the road ( :rolleyes: ).

Look, I love Top Gear but it's silly to argue that they're not especially biased against America and Americans. I can't really fault them, making fun of Americans in the most obvious ways possible clearly sells in the UK. Top Gear has deliberately pandered to this instinct. As I say, I love the show, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

IMO, Clarkson is just pissed he wasn't born American... :p

Last edited:
Edit; Now let's see you wankers try and spell my name, let alone read it.

you just gotta wonder though.....

how many people will still call you Quiky?:lol:

When was the last time Clarkson traveled to Japan and did an entire (biased) special on how crap Japanese cars were and how generally stupid/ignorant Japanese people are? When was the last time Top Gear did an entire episode where they travelled to the most backward corners of Germany to provoke people, make serious (but one-sided) political points about the inequality of Germany and spout off about Nazis and related offensive stereotypes?

Notice that when the Top Gear crew went to Africa that they didn't paint "Apartheid Rules" down the side of Oliver. :D

That being said, I still like Jeremy. He sells a product...namely himself as a bit of an oaf. If he weren't an oaf then what would we have to laugh about?

You can't read, you can't spell- so pack your bags and go to hell. :|

Edit; Now let's see you wankers try and spell my name, let alone read it.

Sexualnaya Boga. I'm guessing (I wasn't very good at Russian) it means sexy body. But I am likely wrong.

Also, in response to roberto - the reason there are so few Brits posting in this thread is we're all stunned, and shamed, into silence by your attitude here. There's a difference between humour and retardedness, and you appear to have catapulted yourself well towards the latter.

Also I was away this weekend.And if you call me French, Roberto, I will come round to your house and beat you.

Last edited:
We shouldn't have banned him, now I miss him. :cry:

After all, if there's one thing I learned from Hollywood it's that all British people are cold, manipulative, virulently anti-American villians. Including you, teeb. :tease:

We shouldn't have banned him, now I miss him. :cry:

After all, if there's one thing I learned from Hollywood it's that all British people are cold, manipulative, virulently anti-American villians. Including you, teeb.

*strokes his white cat*

Number 4, prepare to launch the nuclear missiles, and aim them directly at the White House. America will now feel sorry that they did not accept Robbie Williams into their hearts and minds!

Mwahahahahaha!

^ Yeah, but you're originally from Scotland (if I'm not mistaken). Therefore, you don't count for anything. Robbie Williams can suck it! :D

After all, if there's one thing I learned from Hollywood it's that all British people are cold, manipulative, virulently anti-American villians. Including you, teeb. :tease:

Mwahahahahaha!

^ Yeah, but you're originally from Scotland (if I'm not mistaken). Therefore, you don't count for anything.

Last time I checked the Jocks had not sawn off their bit of Britain and floated it into the Atlantic.

Last time I checked the Jocks had not sawn off their bit of Britain and floated it into the Atlantic.

Give us an' ol' Alex Salmond a bit more time...

sorry I never caught the comment, I couldn't get passed the douchebag playing host throwing gang signs.

ahh classic Mock the Week there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.