Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

• Total voters
Ferrari please, especially a spyder in black.

Fuck, what an enormous bump.

I think it deserves this:

forum-necromancy!.jpg

:p

Regarding the topic, I think you know which car I'd espouse - the magnificent, wonderful, brilliant and great F430. <3

No explanation needed as it'll only stir up the Porsche fan boys. (Being hypocritical FTW!)

F430. It has my <3

Awww, bless your heart. ;)

Neither. I would take a '911 GT3. It has the high-revving naturally aspirated nature and the purity of purpose that the Ferrari has, while still having many of the utilitarian advantages of the 911 Turbo.

Id take the Ferrari....how can you pass up a ferrari? You see tons of Porsches all the time (well not all the time, but at least a handful). How many Ferraris do you see? Maybe only a handful a year. Its just too much car to pass up...i dont care about the reliably or the practicality...i wanna look out the window as say...yup thats my Ferrari.

If i already had a practicle family car & some mid range sports car, like VXR8, i d take the Ferrari no doubt. If i really had to concider using this car for at least "some" amount of real world stuff, i'd take the 911.

You see tons of Porsches all the time (well not all the time, but at least a handful). How many Ferraris do you see? Maybe only a handful a year.

So you see a handful of both Porsches and Ferraris?
:D:D:D
I'd take the Turbo. I'm a Porsche man, through and through.

Id take the Ferrari....how can you pass up a ferrari? You see tons of Porsches all the time (well not all the time, but at least a handful). How many Ferraris do you see? Maybe only a handful a year.

Hmm, I wonder why is that. On one hand, the Porsches ARE cheaper, but at those kinds of prices, you'd be perfectly able to afford the Fezza, and it's not like you can chalk it up to badge whoring, since both badges have great reputations... :rolleyes:

I guess we'll never know. :p

Its just too much car to pass up...

Obviously not, since they're so rare!

i dont care about the reliably or the practicality...

I wish I were as cool as you.

i wanna look out the window as say...yup thats my Ferrari.

Lucky you, that's what you're gonna be doing most of the time. :p

For all the Porsche guys who keep sighting reliability: Every one I've driven has had bits that have fallen off it. And the handbrake on a brand new 997 almost came off in my hand!

Porsche. Fits my personality, I am not flashy, but humble.

Hmm, I wonder why is that. On one hand, the Porsches ARE cheaper, but at those kinds of prices, you'd be perfectly able to afford the Fezza, and it's not like you can chalk it up to badge whoring, since both badges have great reputations... :rolleyes:

I guess we'll never know. :p

Obviously not, since they're so rare!

I wish I were as cool as you.

Lucky you, that's what you're gonna be doing most of the time. :p

haha sarcasm i sense? Theres cars like boxers, cayman, and the cayenne under the Porsche badge...all are great cars (well maybe not the cayenne but i rather not get into that argument). But they bring down the exclusivity of the Porsche brand since there are many of them...kinda like watering down the extreme sports car factor. Ferrari on the other hand are much more expensive, making it a much more rare brand. I dont think theres an argument between the fact that Ferraris in general are much more rare then Porsches are in general.

In terms of the 911 turbo vs the 430, they are both equally as rare...but still to me the Ferrari seems a lot more special.

And yeah i see at least 1 or 2 Porsches a day...its getting more and more common as more and more people buy Cayennes around here:p (hey its still a Porsche right?) Ferraris, well i see only a handful...ive seen around 5 different ones so far this year, mostly 360s and like 2 430s.

It's really hard to compare the two for me, since the people who buy them are so different in the first place. They're two completely different cars aimed at slightly different people in my opinion, and you will always get the diehards who wouldn't be seen dead in the opposition.

The Ferrari wins it for me because it looks so nice as a spyder in black, but the 911 turbo has its own set of good points that make it very attractive as well.

Interesting team game, this. I'd say 80% of the people on this thread are choosing a badge rather than a car and then trying to post rationalise...