Final Exams are here...

I love the way you guys celebrate in Norway. My friends keep telling me how great it is :thumbsup:

Izari said:
Kebab gud said:
phhff ..
kids :p

Finals time in norway is a grate time.. heres a hint
Tryvann_2002_-_03.jpg

didnt bother finding a better picture

what is that?
i wish i'd be at norway or denmark
blondes *DROOL*
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love: :love: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Wiki Rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ

I was Black in 2002 :p (to bad i dont have any pictures)
the worst part was that i was sick 16 and 17of may.. the 2 big party days :p

I love the way you guys celebrate in Norway. My friends keep telling me how great it is

Allthough alochol is expensive as hell. I think it's something like 3 x danish prices.

Tests are also slowly beginning for me. The next month is going to be hell. Haven't worked that hard so theres ALOT of catching up to be done. But we don't have classes in ths period so I can party more often because I can sleep long :dance: . Last one 14. may and then 2? summer brake 8) :thumbsup:

i've got 3 AP's next week. Monday- Physics B, Tuesday- American Gov., Wednesday- Chem. i'll come out on wednesday looking 10 years older. Doesnt help that our teacher just told us that the average a few years ago for his Chem class was only a 2.2...

Good luck to all. I had to endure my Uni finals this time (ish) last year. In my final year I had 2x 6 exams (one session just before Christmas, one session may) and it was not fun. And because of the way my stupid course was laid out, most of my mates were partying hard which I was still revising which sucked.
But the feeling of relief at the end was so intense and made it all much better!

I've got my surgery rotation final tomorrow... two hours to answer 40 questions.

I should be studying, not checking the forum :p

i got a buddhist traditions final tomorrow...
dunno how thats gonna go but i think i got it lol
aiming for a B+ or A-
:p
I didnt do any readings so aiming for an A is worse than day dreaming :lol:

Finals are a bit different here?

First off, seniors (12th grade, last grade before college) get off about 2 weeks before school ends. Dunno why but its a perk.. But they have to come in a week into their break for a final exam. Many juniors have alot of seniors and the teachers don't want to make 2 exams, thus us juniors take the exam with the seniors. Then a week or so later, theres the normal time for final-exams.

Well this week and next week are AP testings. Basically a test to see if you get college credit in the class you spent a year studying in.

AP classes have no final exam...yay!!!

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Finals are a bit different here?

First off, seniors (12th grade, last grade before college) get off about 2 weeks before school ends. Dunno why but its a perk.. But they have to come in a week into their break for a final exam. Many juniors have alot of seniors and the teachers don't want to make 2 exams, thus us juniors take the exam with the seniors. Then a week or so later, theres the normal time for final-exams.

Well this week and next week are AP testings. Basically a test to see if you get college credit in the class you spent a year studying in.

AP classes have no final exam...yay!!!

Not fair, I have finals in my 2 AP classes.

Yeah. Had AP English 3 on monday, AP US history yesterday, the SAT reasoning test today, AP Bio review session tomorrow and then AP Bio on monday. Fuck.

I officially HATE scantron sheets.

Last friday I had the last final exam for a Cisco certificate program.. But that was only one course. Next week I have 3 exams on business: strategies, maths and accounting.. Not really looking forward to those. Thank god I only have to do one business course this year. Studying computer science at uni.

Finals coming up here too but I'm done with both of the finals projects I had and I only have 2 noncomprehensive final exams, in 2 courses that I'm totally acing. Finals are a breeze! Of course, since I've been in college off-and-on for the past 8 years, it's about damn time I figured out how to minimize the stress!

And sure we might not have Russ or anything like that here, but we get by...Here's a hint about how I'll be spending most of Finals Week: http://www.thesandbar.com

I'm officially done with history and Bio. WOOOOOO! I had only one class today, last period, so I didn't go to school until 2 and I slept until 10:30

FINISHED ALL THREE OF MY AP's!! woot! probably passed Physics B and American Gov, but I thoroughly failed Chemistry. but who gives a shit?

yay, prepare to go to work, not be able to skip any day, no more making your own agenda, prepare for having no time to do anything (i need new tires on my car, i have no time to go get some - and it's way to fun :p)

i wanne go back to school :(