France allows soldiers to shoot Isreali jets down

D

D-Fence

France has just allowed it?s soldiers in Lebanon to shoot Israeli jets down, if they feel themselfs threatened...

FINALLY!

Perhaps Israel will now stop attacking in the Lebanon...

yay!! if that was a country from the 3rd world, they'd be called terrorists, but good for the french for not taking any more shit from israel.

The Americans can flush that Frenchie humor down the drain.

These guys have more balls than most of us.

Go France!

It's all well and good but we all know they will just surrender at the first sign of trouble.

J/K and I think its good that France are going to stand up to the Israelis.

Just a tough guy gesture from the French gouvernment. In my opinion they're way to focused on proving a point to Israel while letting Irans puppet, namely Hezbollah take over the streets.

This whole mission is a debacle. You only hear news about conflicts with Israel. I'd rather action taken against the militia that took Lebanon hostage.

Yes, I know that Israel is no angel but it's pissing me off that we don't get to hear anything about stopping Syria or Iran from taking over the region. They both try to control Lebanese politics and we focus on Israeli planes all day.

mainly because we are attacked by israel, not the hezbollah......

btw:

Enter

french military victories

in google and press "i feel lucky" :D then press what he is recommending ;)

Enter

:lol:

Seriously though - I do support this move from France, if Israel overstep the mark they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Last edited:
So this is assuming they can shoot back faster than they can raise the white flag?

dunno, have never heart of a french guy actually fire a gun in the last 100 years ;)

mainly because we are attacked by israel, not the hezbollah......

btw:

Enter

:lmao: they probably missed some History classes

So this is assuming they can shoot back faster than they can raise the white flag?

We're well-trained for making the flag, at least.

french_flag.jpg

Last edited: