Fringe

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Just watched the first episode of Fringe on TV and my comments are...
ZOMG! Flipping awesome! Best show I've seen this year!!!

It's reminiscent of The X-Files but with added action and excitement!
I really absolutely loved it!

Meh.....it was okay I guess, thought True Blood made a better impression on me than Fringe.

I watched both screeners a while back. I loved Fringe and look forward to seeing more.

I thought True Blood is a great concept, but the pilot wasn't particularly good.

ESPECIALLY the black friend and gay chef...they were AWFUL.

I saw the PreAir version of Fringe back in June i think and i find it interesting. Still haven't watched the proper episode. True Blood i have not seen. Is it any good really?

I saw Fringe and it will definitely be a part of my regular viewing. Now all I need is for Bones and Mythbusters to be in different time slots and I'll be quite happy.

Vambeer, I'm going to have to wait before giving an opinion on True Blood.

Can't wait for Bones. The season premiere was fantastic.

I love scifi's so i have high hopes for Fringe, as they've cancelled all the other ones i liked. Those semi-scifi shows dont seem to do well in americaland like John Doe, Invasion, Threshold and Surface.

Oh and i just started watching season 1 of Bones on dvd, cant believe i missed that show, it's great.

It was good, but nothing "OMFG". Since I like it but it's not insanely awesome, my guess is they'll cancel it. :mad:

It was good, but nothing "OMFG". Since I like it but it's not insanely awesome, my guess is they'll cancel it. :mad:

I doubt they cancel a JJ Abrams show in it's first season. Then again, anything that isnt OMFG popular in americaland, gets cancelled. Even if it's good.

Those semi-scifi shows dont seem to do well in americaland like John Doe, Invasion, Threshold and Surface.

Never saw John Doe, but the other 3 were great. Threshold and Invasion were just starting to get really good when they were canceled. I was pissed. :mad:

Watched Fringe and I really enjoyed it. It almost makes me wonder if Fringe is going to cross paths with Lost, since they seem to be brushing against the same topics. (teleportation, anyone?) And the JJ Abrams involvement.

You've got to remember, it's on Fox, sooo if it doesn't win an emmy by the end of september (even though they're not until 2009), it's going to be cancelled. Fox doesn't give any show a chance to gain a user base. It's a great show, I really enjoy it, that means Fox will cancel it by the end of October.

they will never allow shows on different networks to work together

Maybe, maybe not. Everyone has a price. I still think it's funny when I watch old reruns of Seinfeld on ABC or Fox and they talk about NBC in a bunch of episodes. As long as they make lots of money, I don't think they'd care.

But I don't think the two shows would cross. Might be cool, but I doubt it would happen.

they will never allow shows on different networks to work together

i don't know how the stories would work together but hey anythings possible. If your a fan of Homicide: Life on the Street you remember when Law and Order came or when Munch says he had worked with the FBI on cases and then he was on the X-Files when they went to Baltimore. So Munch crossed over from one show to another on from one network to another from NBC to Fox to NBC

Last night's episode was good, and I think it will only get better. I have a feeling Fox will give this a full good chance. Even last night they were still running limited commercials, although that meant House had like 8 billion :mad:

Watched the last episode! It's the best episode so far! And we get a clue of what to come. I like the whole mistery thing, IMO if the show will keep it up It will be next favourite show..

I'm so hyped to see the next one...

P.S. Really hope it wont be canceled... If so... god dam FOX... That will be like the 4th great show I loved and you Dumped...

Yeah, this is a great show. Not my favorite, but damn good.

Agreed; it is an excellent show. Definitely the best new series this season.