Hammond: Hammond's Jacket !!

Olly

Car(s)
Fiat 500 1.4 Yellow (yeah, yellow baby!)
Hi everybody,
I'm from Italy and I apologize for my bad english, hope not to write tragedies !!
Anyway...
I wanted to know If anybody of you could tell me what jacket Hammond wears for most of his reviews in 2005, 2006 and 2007 seasons.
It's a brown jacket... looks like flyer jacket, he wears it almost always: Ascari KZ1, Isle of Man with Aston Carrera and M6, Mazda MX-5 Prescott Hill, Bugatti V Plane and others...
If someone knows the name, model or has an address of someone who could tell me what jacket is that I'd be very happy to know !!
Thank you !!

Reactions: cpd
I dunno !!
Sorry !!

you mean he had one jacket on for full three series. i didnt notice that. how can he get away with that. i mean he is famous among women. so..

no... sorry... lot in 2005 really :p It's the same with the Ascari (2005), same with the MX-5 (2005), Isle Of Man (2005), Prescott Hill (2005 or 2006..) Limos (2007)...

pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaseeee find this damn jacket... if belstaff, blauer, brema or anything else... pleeeeasee !!!

Pictures probably will help although I doubt any one will know the actual brand.

This one, I take it?

dpffdc.jpg

I bought myself a lovely brown leather RAF branded jacket this year, and then realised that it's the same one that Jeremy often wears!

I bought myself a lovely brown leather RAF branded jacket this year, and then realised that it's the same one that Jeremy often wears!

O RLY? Umm... link?

No idea, I'm afraid. :(