Hood louvers

Random comments: For starters, whoever designed that radiator and shroud setup is a moron. They don't have the shroud angled enough that highway airflow will pass through - instead, it will "stall" right in front of the fan.

Second, I think I recognize that fan and it's nowhere near big enough if it's what I think it is.

You probably still need a better radiator, but that shroud isn't helping.

Sure, using an OEM fan is good, but it has to be the *right* OEM fan and you really don't have the space for that one.

Over in the Jag side of the Britcar world, here's the kind of install some of us are using (because we *don't* have enough clearance between the engine and radiator to mount some sort of scavenged e-fan from another vehicle):

HPIM0889.jpg

HPIM0896.jpg

HPIM0897.jpg

We use low profile Tripac (they supply a bunch of different brands and even are OEM for Ford and others) high performance fans. They're large enough to cover most of the radiator, as you can see, and they don't need any additional shrouding to be effective, so the car gets maximum highway airflow and cooling. Something like that might help you.

Random comments: For starters, whoever designed that radiator and shroud setup is a moron.

Designed is probably giving them a bit too much credit. I'll look into those fans when I get to the radiator.