I can't upload images

Buffy_09

When I'm posting in a thread, I click the "Insert image" icon on the tool bar to put up a pic, but all that happens is the forum page comes up, in a squashed up page.

And this is putting it into threads like "1001 uses for...", so the images are obviously enabled...

Does anyone know what I can do, because this is a problem I have had since registering.
Or could there just be a glitch in my computer or something? :blink:

Thanks in advance. :)

Phyrefile Not Working Thread ? See Quiky?s post #6

If you want to load a picture from your C drive, you should load it up to Phyrefile.com.
(The /img BBCode works & is good for posting url?s from the internets, best not to use the /img button in ?reply?)

The ?Phyrefile?Lite? is imbedded into the normal REPLY process. But stopped working a while ago for some reason. (Flash 10 compat?)

Anyway, what you have to do is open a New Tab or a new IE session and Signon to Phyrefile.com as Buffy09 then follow the upload process.

When the upload is complete,
SELECT the BBCode,

COPY,
go back to your Finalgear
REPLY and
PASTE
SUBMIT.

This sounds a bit of a faff, but it really is easy and takes a few seconds.

Just think of the Phyrefile.com as Finalgear?s ?C drive?, you move your picture to that, and it makes up the long url address and all the square brackets crap.

Post here again or in the Phyrefile Not working thread if you can?t get it going.:(

(Sorry no one answered before, there?s been a lot of traffic on the Meets thread and no one noticed you down here.:rolleyes:)

Thanks Heathrow!!:)

I'll give that a try now.

You can also just attach an image to your post.