I'm horrified forums like these exist (white racists forum):

^What?

The Bus has 12 people, 5 people get off at the bus stop, then 8 people get on. How many people are on the bus?
A. 7
B. 15
C. 17
D. 10

How can rich people answer a question like that when they don't ride the bus?

What many people don't realize is that many IQ question tests are socioeconomically and racially loaded. One such obvious example is this infamous question, "Which of the following makes the most sense: The cup goes with the:
A. Saucer
B. Table
C. Car
D. Apple."

The supposed correct answer is A. However, a kid of high income is much more likely to get this question correct.

Like you? I grew up very poor, what does that make me?

I know people who are dirt poor but intelligent, and the rich who are stone stupid. How about, I dunno, judging individuals instead of slotting them into preconceived groups of stereotypes?

Are you better than those dopes on the white power forum? They seem to thrive on stereotypes instead of judging the individual.

Like you? I grew up very poor, what does that make me?

I know people who are dirt poor but intelligent, and the rich who are stone stupid. How about, I dunno, judging individuals instead of slotting them into preconceived groups of stereotypes?

Are you better than those dopes on the white power forum? They seem to thrive on stereotypes instead of judging the individual.

woah woah there jayhawk i am pretty sure Jacobfox is pointing out how the questions are loaded such that people from wealthier socio-economic background are more likely to score higher than somone from a poorer background and as such IQ tests have questionable validity in studies of race and intelligence as they have less to do with direct intelligence but instead life experience

woah woah there jayhawk i am pretty sure Jacobfox is pointing out how the questions are loaded such that people from wealthier socio-economic background are more likely to score higher than somone from a poorer background and as such IQ tests have questionable validity in studies of race and intelligence as they have less to do with direct intelligence but instead life experience

Yeah, you basically got it. I meant no disrespect. I was just trying to show the classic example of a loaded question on an IQ test.

By your example, an IQ test would be impacted more so not by race but by age.

Giving excuses and handouts to people because of race is just stupid. All it does is acknowledge differences, that will all eventually be ironed out by time not government intervention.

Absolutely agreed. By attacking their domain you'll only enfore their beliefs. What seems to work is to ridicule them.

Here's an interesting link about how a satiric take on neo-nazis could look like. http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,414347,00.html

I quite like the idea of it. You go German Apple Front. :mrgreen:

thanks for posting this, each time something makes you question humanity, something else comes along which gives you faith again. absolutely brilliant! had me in stitches throughout most of the article.

oh, you havn't even seen the worst one. The website name has the n word in it, so I can't even post it here.