James May's quiz

Evo7

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Ford Capri Laser 1.6 and a M reg pegeot 205 lol
James is releasing a video quiz:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1135346/James_May_Motor_Mania_Car_Quiz/Product.html

James May's Motor Mania Car Quiz is a petrol-fuelled interactive extravaganza starring the Top Gear presenter. He puts viewers/contestants thorough a series of tough motor quiz rounds all in a bid to keep hold of the classic car each
competitor selects at the beginning of the game. If you lose you cycle off on a pedal bike! Including Racing, US Muscle, British Sports, Super Cars and Classic Car rounds the quiz also features questions on the History of Motors and Cars from Film & TV.
James is fully co-operating in promo plot for the release. TV campaign to run from October release and to roll out to Christmas.

mmmm... want one, might have to buy it.

But has anyone tried these, I was extremely tempted with the QI one as well. Are they any good?

I'd like to hear what people think of it before I decide to buy it. I'm the only gear-head I know in real life so I don't think a car-based party game would go over well.

I am thinking that this is a lot like sceneit game and is probably really fun if you have nothing else to do or your feet are broken otherwise i would just go for a drive by the way it is Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players

By the way it is Region 2 - Will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players
More screwing of consumers from the bully that is that MPAA...