Clarkson: Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld: the long lost UK special episode

Alright then, it's now on Tweeke's FTP.
H?pla!

If you're using Filezilla, once connected to the FTP where it says Remote site: type /upload/upload/TG_AJ888/ - that'll take you to the right folder - the full version says BBC2 in the filename. Enjoy!
Consider it done. I have to upload more Gadget Shows for Solberg, though, so it'll be a while before I can grab it.

Where could I get those? I have the latest 3 but I would dearly like to see the older ones.
Some of these may be on Tweeke's or 95's FTPs - I haven't looked recently. Failing that, I know there's a few torrents out there. Some, though, had to be swiped off the now-almost-defunct eMule (and let me tell you how long some of those took... come back in about three weeks and you'll be close) so if you've got any trouble tracking them down then I'll help out. Most are 700 MB, but at least two of them are twice that, and I might have a problem with server space.

If you dont mind

If you dont mind

I wondered why that video is SO much better in quality than the rest of the series I have.

Is the series you have, as good quality video, as this UK episode?

if so, where the hell can I get that!!!!

Please let me know, thank you for this great long lost vid.

not sure what sort of quality you have. Check out the ftp sites here and compare file sizes, or download one to check.