McMerc SLR droptop: Paris Hilton's Car

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
Why else would you get a convertible version besides to shamelessly pose?
car_photo_207308_5.jpg

Fancy feeling the wind in your hair... at 207mph? That's the incredible prospect awaiting potential owners of the McLaren Mercedes SLR convertible - a car that has remained top secret until now.

Auto Express has learned a drop-top version of the car built in Woking, Surrey, is well on its way to production, and will be officially unveiled within six months.

It follows in the wheeltracks of the Vision SLR concept car, and will use the same 626bhp V8 as the standard model. With McLaren's composite body, the SLR convertible will be as strong as the fixed-roof version, and its performance just as explosive. Prices start at a hair-raising ?350,000.
Source

"the SLR convertible will be as strong as the fixed-roof version"

*cough*bullshit*cough*

^--- Zis car vill be made of Krupp zteel! It vill be kwick as a Windhund and as...ummm, I ztop here :p

Clown said:
"the SLR convertible will be as strong as the fixed-roof version"

*cough*bullshit*cough*
Agreed. Unless the fixed-roof version has a flimsy chassis that has been fixed.

uh, i actually like it. more so than the coupe... :lol:

Still really ugly, and very, very vulgar. And i don't mean vulgar in the good way.. =)

Why is it that the first two people that come to mind driving this car are
24cinp0.jpg
and
wayne-rooney.jpg

It looks fantastic though.

For what it is and what it's going to be used for, i wanna hate it...but it's beautiful :cry:

I dont like Paris Hilton, i wonder if she really thinks she's attractive

I guess I am one of the only ones who likes open top motorinig.

If I were picking a car I would be torn between a hardtop sportscar and an open top boulevard cruiser. I would not be diving with the top down to be seen, I would drive with it down to enjoy it. I couldn't care less what other people think of me.

i wonder what 200mph do to your hair. :D

Sceptic, waiting for the 722.

IVIaster said:
Whats wrong with Paris Hilton?

She's a self absorbed, hollow, air headed, bimbo who's sole purpose in life is to spend daddy's money as fast as possible, attention whore herself to the media, claim to be "American royalty" and in the end accomplish nothing. She's a little girl in a 20-something body which has had more plastic surgury than Liz Taylor - she is fake in every sense of the word. She literally fucked and sucked her way to fame and she has no interest in using her fame or fortune to do any good in the world at all. She is completly oblivious to the problems in the world and even if she were aware of them would not lift a finger to help because it might damage her $5,000 manicure.

She is an utterly useless human being, and I can't wait to see her end up in a gutter with a dirty heroin needle still hanging out of one of her collapsed veins.

*deep breath*
Happy thoughts, center my Chi, happy thoughts, Goosefrabba.

Blind_Io said:
IVIaster said:
Whats wrong with Paris Hilton?

She's a self absorbed, hollow, air headed, bimbo who's sole purpose in life is to spend daddy's money as fast as possible, attention whore herself to the media, claim to be "American royalty" and in the end accomplish nothing. She's a little girl in a 20-something body which has had more plastic surgury than Liz Taylor - she is fake in every sense of the word. She literally fucked and sucked her way to fame and she has no interest in using her fame or fortune to do any good in the world at all. She is completly oblivious to the problems in the world and even if she were aware of them would not lift a finger to help because it might damage her $5,000 manicure.

She is an utterly useless human being, and I can't wait to see her end up in a gutter with a dirty heroin needle still hanging out of one of her collapsed veins.

*deep breath*
Happy thoughts, center my Chi, happy thoughts, Goosefrabba.

You forgot to say that she is just another skinny blonde.
Oh, and she turned Lindsay Loham from a very hot redhead to another skinny blonde just like her.

Blind_Io said:
I guess I am one of the only ones who likes open top motorinig.

Emmm no you're not. But I have to say I've always preferred coupes till I actually drove a roadster :)

Thanks for summing it up, Blind. Every time I think of Paris Hilton I can feel cancer cells forming inside me. Oh, and she's fucking ugly, too. Kind of like this convertible version, I think. In fact, those two were made for each other. I hope she trades her coupe SLR for one of these and spares us the horror of having whatever dipshit she's sucking off this week write it off in a bit of highly pointlessly publicized tabloid gossip.