Most memorable Movie Cars

"The only thing memorable from the FnF series was loads of rice, the RX-7 with an actual Rotary (the one Vin Diesel drives), and the fact that a guy who daily drivers a 10 second has a 9.9 second car that he's never driven because "it scares the shit out of" him."

haha thats so true...

i was gonna put that 9.9 second car as one of the memorable cars.. but i have no idea which car that was. That car looks WICKED!

On the other hand, his Rx-7 is prolly a quick car and all but the way he detailed couldve been better...

mojo_786 said:
"The only thing memorable from the FnF series was loads of rice, the RX-7 with an actual Rotary (the one Vin Diesel drives), and the fact that a guy who daily drivers a 10 second has a 9.9 second car that he's never driven because "it scares the shit out of" him."

haha thats so true...

i was gonna put that 9.9 second car as one of the memorable cars.. but i have no idea which car that was. That car looks WICKED!

On the other hand, his Rx-7 is prolly a quick car and all but the way he detailed couldve been better...

Well if you watch the animation, I believe it's a 3 rotor. It' been years since I've watched the movie, and it's not exactly in my Netflix queue.