No modified cars on TG?

KryptonZone said:
Yeah whatever the guys above said... Of course they did mod'd cars... Even those boat cars are mod'd

That was one of the best episodes, "I still think it needs two engines" :lol:

Danny Tran said:
Ive thought about this. TG would need to be strict as to which modified cars they review or even put of the Power board.

ie: the Amuse S2000, Prodrive STi with legal mods only, etc etc...

Cuz if not, where will it end? Thered be 40 diffrent GT-Rs
Far as I remember they only allow cars you can buy onto the powerboard, and it has to be able to clear a speedbump. Obviously custom-built one-off tuner cars aren't allowed. So no 1000bhp R33, or Amuse S2000.

The FQ series evos however are allowed since they're not one-offs. Likely same with cars like the Cooper S Works GP.

showing the ocasional modified car is ok. The funniest one I remember is when they turned a people carryer into a convertable. :lol:

it would be cool if they would do a kind of a comparison between different mod'd cars.. like the Evolve S60R and so on.. :thumbsup:

Why not? Would love to see how fast a really fast Skyline would be compared to newer supercars.

No, no. I dont mean long term wise. Just a short " How close to supercars performance can a mortal's income get " thing. And obviously unless you buy a Caterham or Ariel Atom its to tune up cheaper cars.

Either way, its only something I hoped would appear sometime in the show. :)