Not your average family saloon - Contour SVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. If you haven't driven one yet drive an SVT Focus, they are a blast too. :D

I've been hunting down an SVT Focus for the longest time for a daily driver, but I haven't found anything to my liking yet (I am picky). So in the mean time, a Focus SE (Zetec) has to make due.

Very cool! Love the SVT Contours. I had a '99 for 3 years. Bought it new in Seattle and brought it with me to the East coast when I moved here. 143mph across Montana... ;)

Wish i still had it:

svt2.jpg

svt1.jpg

svt3.jpg

svt_balto.jpg

svt_eve.jpg

One of the best handling cars I've ever driven on the street or track, regardless of driven wheels. Just a really fun little car.

I do want your car! :)

My first car was a Contour....used to frequent Contour.org for years and was obsessed with looking for an SVT Contour, always loved the car..even a Contour SE V6 woulda worked for me to swap.

Great car, nice and clean and awesome mods...keep up the good work and updates!

Very cool! Love the SVT Contours. I had a '99 for 3 years. Bought it new in Seattle and brought it with me to the East coast when I moved here. 143mph across Montana... ;)

Wish i still had it:

svt2.jpg

One of the best handling cars I've ever driven on the street or track, regardless of driven wheels. Just a really fun little car.

Good looking car, why did you get rid of it?

My first car was a Contour....used to frequent Contour.org for years and was obsessed with looking for an SVT Contour, always loved the car..even a Contour SE V6 woulda worked for me to swap.

Great car, nice and clean and awesome mods...keep up the good work and updates!

Thank you! Pre98 SE V6's are getting very hard to come by, I would like one too, should have kept my older dd one.

I do want your car! :)

Everything has a price my friend ;)

Thanks.

Oh wow, that car looks so nice when it was brand new! Must have been nice to be able to go to the showroom floor and buy one.

Thread locked until owner provides required proof photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.