Official Ferrari 600 imola Photos (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo Motorsport

Found them on Supercars.net

Ferrari 600 Imola 1
Ferrari 600 Imola 2
Ferrari 600 Imola 3

Here's my two cents, the images fit the style that Ferrari uses to show new cars: Dark Background, bright colored car. If they are real, then good, because I like the styling and think this automotive work of art is stunning. If not, then hey, Ferrari's always excited me and I have always liked the way they looked.

I'll probably get shot for this - but to me it looks like a mix of Supra and Corvette (front end aside)

So can you explain the Imola for me? Where does it slot in in the Ferrari range? Above or below the 612?

It doesn't look that good and it could just be a photoshop of the F430. I have a pic of a red F430 postered on my wall and it looks very familiar what with the surroundings and so on..

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
So can you explain the Imola for me? Where does it slot in in the Ferrari range? Above or below the 612?

It doesn't look that good and it could just be a photoshop of the F430. I have a pic of a red F430 postered on my wall and it looks very familiar what with the surroundings and so on..

It is the replacement for the 575 Marranello. Like the F430 was the replacement for the 360 Modena

Tomo Motorsport said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

It is the replacement for the 575 Marranello. Like the F430 was the replacement for the 360 Modena
The 575 Challange that was on TG was heaps cool. Clarkson was very impressed. It had a more hard-edge look to it compared to this one.

I know its Ferrari but I still struggle to find any soul with this design. Gee I sound like an ol' man..

What I'm saying is the 575 is hard to replace.

Yeah, you are right, 575 is such a beauty...

They actually had a 575 GTC and not a challange in the show...

abf.sized.gif

(hehe, I've always wanted to use this ;) )

I've already posted those here:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=9258

Teh repost!!!!

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.