Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Maybe it's just that the photo isn't showing it well... I generally like red cars, but that shade is not nice on that car. A Jaguar should be dark or light... nothing in between.

Maybe it's just that the photo isn't showing it well... I generally like red cars, but that shade is not nice on that car. A Jaguar should be dark or light... nothing in between.

The car looked rather hideous in flesh. I like the shot, that's the only reason I put it up in the first place. It's almost as bad as the yellow one Clarkson reviewed.

I think that car just has to be dark, not bright.

Yeah, that should be a good Clarksonism.

Who is the puppy in your avatar? He's so sad!

Yeah, they're cute. I wanted to get one for a while, then decided on a Chihuahua instead, then decided against getting a dog altogether.

That little guy breaks my heart though, he's so cute... and there goes half my manliness.

Yeah, they're cute. I wanted to get one for a while, then decided on a Chihuahua instead, then decided against getting a dog altogether.

That little guy breaks my heart though, he's so cute... and there goes half my manliness.

Chihuahuas (you just cannot type that one right..) are also cute, too bad I'm allergig and therefore cannot get one.

But why are sliding a bit far from the subject so it might be wise to stop the offtopic and see some car shots :D
I'll start.

An evidence that you can make Subaru Forrester look good. All you need is the turbo version of it. I mean just look at it, so lovely (Shawn, I'm just trying to return my manhood by posting a hot car :D )

2ikpbx2.jpg

Oh, and can you guys grow some balls? How did the macho topic of hot cars degenerate into puppy-talk? The internet was the last bastion of man-ness, until women learned how to use computers...

Oh, and can you guys grow some balls? How did the macho topic of hot cars degenerate into puppy-talk? The internet was the last bastion of man-ness, until women learned how to use computers...

Um :ban?:

LOL j/k kidding but hey that dog is cool.

Hahahahaha.
I've got a friend who would like that.

You bet.

Not only is red a poor aesthetic choice (for a Jag...), you're more likely to be in an accident with a red car. Red is one of the slowest processed colours, and one of the least distinguishable. This is why that nasty, bright yellow-green is becoming more common on emergency vehicles - your brain notices it more than any other colour.