Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

haha, thanks.

omar, i think you're right. i wasn't sure about the name :)

tonight saw this, also a Gallardo spyder, but no pic of the lambo

http://img480.imageshack.**/img480/6307/bestni9.jpg

Salar i have noticed that you do alot of long exposer images. i have to say that most of them are ver very nice. do you think it is possible for you to make an album because i would like to see them all together and i am sure alot of outher people would aswell.

^ I really like how use you the lights to show the details of the car. Very nice pics Salar!!

Salar i have noticed that you do alot of long exposer images. i have to say that most of them are ver very nice. do you think it is possible for you to make an album because i would like to see them all together and i am sure alot of outher people would aswell.

That's a very good idea!! :thumbsup:

I have to say, no visit to finalgear.com is complete without a look in this thread. I like all the different car pics and the international feeling in here. So, my compliments to all of you.

Vintage Mercedes, A13, St. Gallen, Switzerland:
aaDSC05157.JPG

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
salar, as ever i must compliment your pics, i'm also all for you starting a thread in here or in photography forum, for you to put all your pics. Probs best to thumbnail them, but a decent size thumbnail..

thx guys. ill probably do that soon!

photography is one of my favorite hobbies, and i do it mostly on weekends. weather's gonna suck in fall and winter though. :(

"The last picture before the crash." :blink:

aaDSC05046.JPG

Seriously: While driving home from our holidays in the South of France, I had this 2CV in front of me for a couple of minutes near Chamonix. Overtaking was not possible on a dangerously winding and wet road with a lot of oncoming traffic and mostly solid white lines in the middle. When the driver finally decided to go another way on a junction, I was so reliefed, I made this picture, witch looks a lot more dynamic than the reality was. :D

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
1. No crash. But that thing was so slow, I would have liked to bump it off the road. :D
2. Ahem, Chamonix is in France. (Next to the Mont Blanc).
3. In Switzerland PT Cruisers are rare. Maybe because they are so ugly? :D

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
Guys, what on earth is this car, my apologies for the terribly out of focus shot, but only and best i could get.

It was a little yellow compact coupe, which at the front i thought was initially TVR, but it had what i 'think' was a badge saying 'CET' or something definitly 3 letters

http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/5872/01092007233xx4.th.jpg

Saw one of these today:

Not actual picture.

Was driving by in busy traffic, so couldn't get a snapshot, but I was so shocked when I saw it. You just don't see cars like this in my town.

Don't tell me you made only on picture of that car?! :D

Greetings, lip

I was riding past an Audi dealer and saw they had an R8!
I cannot describe how good looking this car is in the flesh. (Apologies for crap photos)

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image030.jpg

saw this comming home from work many months ago

DSC00119.jpg

my car is not as fast as a diablo :cry: that thing sounded like god