Passion.....pink?

Don't know why, everytime I see a pink car I've got this sudden urge to eat strawberry ice-cream.

All we have learned from this thread is alot of people have no integrity. This aggrivates me. People hate something, but because it's for a good cause, it's ok? By that line of thinking, me raping someone would be ok, if I was to say take donations per minute I could last without getting pepper sprayed and give it to a cancer foundation? People have no convictions anymore.

Y'know, this car would look AWESOME with bunny ears.

</obligatory>

All we have learned from this thread is alot of people have no integrity. This aggrivates me. People hate something, but because it's for a good cause, it's ok? By that line of thinking, me raping someone would be ok, if I was to say take donations per minute I could last without getting pepper sprayed and give it to a cancer foundation? People have no convictions anymore.
Did you really just compare a pink car to rape? Seriously? One is a petty little thing regarding car color while the other is a criminal offense.

Worst comparison EVER.

There is only one thing that should be compared to rape, and that is rape. Period. Full stop.

lolwut

I feel that since its a Bentley, you can actually get away with rocking that color. Looks classy.