Passion.....pink?

Car(s)
Lamborghini, Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Bentley
6258086945_b7ca31e380_o.jpg

2012 Bentley GT in Passion Pink with Linen interior. This car is the ONLY Pink Bentley from the factory. No it's not Paris Hilton's, this car was made for the Susan G Komen breast cancer foundation, the car will be sold at $240,000 and we will donate $10,000 to the foundation.

Honestly, it's a really relaxed pink. Nothing too offensive or crazy, kinda like it. haha

More here as usual http://symboliclajolla.blogspot.com/2011/10/passion-pink-bentley-gt.html

I don't like it. At all.

But because it has to do with charity, well...OK, just this time then.

Would make a nice car to piss people off on the Autobahn......... "You have been overtaken at 250km/h by a PINK car??"

I'd like a champagne/topaz (aka "beige") "James May Boredom Awareness Foundation" Bentley.

A nice and unoffencive shade of pink like this is perfectly acceptable and rahter nice. Stylish even.

It's the ''Paris Hilton; I'm such an airhead full of cash'' pink that triggers rage. :D

I don't mind that at all.

It's a very nice pink, actually. It's almost purple and suits the car well.

I'm sorry, but what have you lot been smoking.

It's the same shade of pink as Jordan's Aston Martin.

It's the same shade of pink as Jordan's Aston Martin.

She actually got a pink DB9? I thought she was joking about it when she was on TG. :lol:

I would like a brown colon cancer awareness Bentley.

Same here!

<-----------------cancer survivor.

I generally despise pink cars, but since it's for charity, will be just the one...and will probably live hiding under a cover where we wont see it, or simply be repainted....I'm okay with this one.