Post Your Watches

Is there a comprehensive guide to the entire speedmaster line somewhere? Something with information about every model produced.

There is. I want it. I can't afford it.

In other news...

Jaeger Le-Coultre Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph ref. 1768470

Wow

In-house movement, automatic, 28,800bph, 65-hour reserve, chronograph, GMT, reserve indicator, 10 bar resist...it's got everything!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Master-Extreme-jlc-1768470-zoom.jpg
    Master-Extreme-jlc-1768470-zoom.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
In-house movement, automatic, 28,800bph, 65-hour reserve, chronograph, GMT, reserve indicator, 10 bar resist...it's got everything!

I first read that as "28,800bhp". :blink:
:rofl:

Also, ouch. 250Euro for that book... :(

Last edited:
I first read that as "28,800bhp". :blink:
:rofl:

Also, ouch. 250Euro for that book... :(

Perhaps its because I'm used to looking up short-run architecture publications that often top $1,000 I'm not too shocked at the price of this one. However, it doesn't change the fact that I can't afford it. :lol:

I'm surprised there isn't something like supercars.net or even wikipedia for watches.

I really want a Speedmaster Tonneau.

three-quarters_740.jpg

It just looks sooo sixties.

Seems the Pop is a less grown up version, cheaper materials, no leather strap, etc.

Perhaps its because I'm used to looking up short-run architecture publications that often top $1,000 I'm not too shocked at the price of this one. However, it doesn't change the fact that I can't afford it. :lol:

I'm surprised there isn't something like supercars.net or even wikipedia for watches.

I really want a Speedmaster Tonneau.

three-quarters_740.jpg

It just looks sooo sixties.

There's an incredible vintage shop near my work that has three of those.

11018508_804269893001440_1583776033_n.jpg

Let me know if you want to set something up...

Last edited:
How much are we talking?

attachment.php

Aramar Arctic Marine (260 Euro, or 205 Euro if you are outside the European Union)
Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement.
Styling queues from the Tudor Prince Submariner.
500m water resistance.
www.aramar.nl

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Erugh... can't stand this faux aged cream colored lume fad companies are big on right now while trying to get that vintage look. It's silly when the rest of the watch is brand new and modern. And the color is always strange and way too even, naturally aged lume is usually less intensely saturated and slightly uneven.

i don't understand watches that costs a fortune, yet look as basic as imaginable...
i'd love me some expensive watch, but not one that looks like dime in a dozen...

Erugh... can't stand this faux aged cream colored lume fad companies are big on right now while trying to get that vintage look. It's silly when the rest of the watch is brand new and modern. And the color is always strange and way too even, naturally aged lume is usually less intensely saturated and slightly uneven.

To me it's just another colour scheme.

But it's not even that. It's the fact that the lumes look like they're way too big for the dial, and the lumes have no detailing whatsoever, like they were made from construction paper. Also, "Arctic Marine" sounds awfully cold. :|

Anyone here worn a Sevenfriday before?

The guy is asking between $1,200 to $1,400 for each, which seems better than fair for those.

I expected more, to be honest.