Racing Underground Down

Bumping the thread, and because it is a top-result on search indexes; Racing Underground is permanently closed.

I'd like to mention that while I know the name of the fish I forgot the URL long ago. So don't PM me.

RU is down for good, but its being re-started under a new name (which I won't post and won't respond to if you PM me except by reporting you). I too will not respond to requests for a URL, since Quiky and company have made it clear that it is against the rules here to "fish for the fish site", especially if your post count is low.

Glad to see that RU has risen from the ashes after some infighting behind the scenes with the guys running it.

p.s. Quiky, the most recent PM I got about it, the guy said he found it through a google search. Not sure if there is way to turn off certain phrases in google analytics, but it might be worth doing since it kind of looks like people found this site by searching via Google for "Racing Underground invite" or "fish site address" or something.

I can also find it through Racing Torrents, we might need a comb through of stupid threads like that so idiots don't join because they are looking for them.

Check your e-mail if you were a RU member.

Edited the first post and title.. shows as one of the top google results for "Racing Underground".

Edited the first post and title.. shows as one of the top google results for "Racing Underground".

Why don't you rename it to "a popular racing site down"?

Why don't you rename it to "a popular racing site down"?
Because people will search by specifics, and this will show them that it is closed, and bugger off.

Yeah, RU is permamently closed, and no I will not say the new name, there are douchebags already selling off invites and screwing things up already less than 24 hours after the relaunch.

I'm sure I will annoy loads of you by posting this but have nothing to lose, so why not???

I was a RU member and didn't see any emails. For all sites like that I use a hotmail account that I rarely check. If it went to spam - then it's long gone.

I live in Tokyo and have 20Mbs up from my apartment ... Was hooked on RU as I travel to a lot of F1 races (i.e. quota this year will be 6) and don't really get to 'watch' them while there.

Anyway - nothing else to say really ... but if there is a way to get the RU members emails resent, would love to know how.