Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
Subarus and shit
Check this out:

Foo
Bar
Baz

If you open both spoilers, and then close the outer spoiler without first closing the inner spoiler, things remain spoiled.

FF3.5.5Win

Noticed this a long time ago, then promptly forgot about it. This looks suspiciously like a VB problem though, I'll have to try it on another forum.

When you look at the generated code you'll see that the display toggle link is toggling the CSS visibility setting.
All children of a (in)visible tag inherit the parent visibility - unless a child is explicitly overriding the inherited value.
Here the outer spoiler content (inner toggle link and border) is the parent, the inner spoiler content (baz) is the child. Toggling the parent visibility only changes the parent attribute, the child is left untouched (no pun intended).

In theory a fix would recursively hide all children when hiding the parent, but *not* recursively show all children in case it's a set of increasing spoilers or nastiness.
In real life - who cares :mrgreen:

This looks suspiciously like a VB problem though, I'll have to try it on another forum.

It's a custom BBCode I wrote, unique to these forums. Not worth the trouble of fixing.