Spy Shot: Jeep Compass

Overheat

Forum Addict
Jeep Compass: Chrysler is to officially reveal the Jeep Compass in a few days' time anyway, unveiling it at the Detroit Motor Show.

Pre-launch Testing: In the meantime, here are some scenic snaps of it in the snow, undergoing final cold-weather testing in northern Sweden before launch.

Platform: The Compass is based on the same platform as the Dodge Caliber hatch and it's going to be Jeep's pitch at the Land Rover Freelander sector.

Handling: It's said to be car-like and fun to drive, yet without compromising proper Jeep off-roading ability.

Engines: Engines on offer will include the 2.4 and 2.0-litre petrol units to be used in the Caliber, with European buyers also able to opt for a diesel.

Models: Though the shots here show a five-door model, like the Compass Rallye concept seen last year, Jeep has also shown a three-door Compass concept.

Wheelbase: A short-wheelbase model may follow at a later date.

Details: More details will be revealed in Detroit.

06-jeep-compass-001.jpg
06-jeep-compass-002.jpg

06-jeep-compass-003.jpg
06-jeep-compass-004.jpg

06-jeep-compass-005.jpg
06-jeep-compass-006.jpg

06-jeep-compass-007.jpg
06-jeep-compass-008.jpg

I hope to hell it slid off the road and got stuck.

I'm seriously laughing my ass off looking at those pictures of it stuck. That is hilarious :lol:

its not stuck; one wheel is off the ground

gawd its damn ugly though. i must admit that i love my dads grand cherokee, it kills off road