The 2020 elections, news, and discussions

Fake electors in Wisconsin first to admit Biden won election and face penalty​

That's a big one, a lot rides on this decision.

This seems to be the whole Trump defense, so, let's get it out of the way. This will also show how corrupt the SC is.

Rudy needs a $148m+ bond before he can appeal!

Rudy needs a $148m+ bond before he can appeal!
Holy shit...while Rudy can choke on a bag of dicks, and I understand the reason why that law is in place, but I can't help think that a lot of legitimate claimants get fucked over by it.

Holy shit...while Rudy can choke on a bag of dicks, and I understand the reason why that law is in place, but I can't help think that a lot of legitimate claimants get fucked over by it.
I think he can still try and get the amount reduced, but this part of the trial was about the amount of damages, he threw away the case by not cooperating with discovery, so judge ruled he lost.

Sixteen members of Congress have spread “fedsurrection” conspiracy theory​

Sixteen members of Congress have spread, or at least entertained, a conspiracy theory that the January 6th insurrection was an “inside job” led by the FBI

Trump asks appeals court to toss election interference case, arguing that he's immune​

"Under our system of separated powers, the Judicial Branch cannot sit in judgment over a President's official acts," they wrote in a brief filed Saturday night with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

The move came a day after the U.S. Supreme Court declined to fast track a dispute over Trump's immunity from prosecution.

I want to see the Constitution that they are reading from.

Fani Willis on the stand!!!!!

LIVE: DA Prosecuting Trump Testifies About Relationship with Special Prosecutor​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqaqNiBons

Fani Willis’ onetime friend says DA’s romantic relationship with lead Trump RICO prosecutor began several years before​