The Revamped KTM 390 Duke Is Out And It's A Raunchy Beast!

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DÖNER
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.

1692794438968.png

I'd like to try one of those. They look like a lot of fun.

I rode an older 690 super duke some years ago. Fun bikes- but gets you in to trouble too quickly. :D
I would expect the same from this, even if it´s slightly smaller.

The 890R is called The Scalpel and it lives up to the name. If the 390 is even close in handling, it's going to be an absolute weapon in the twisties.

I rode an older 690 super duke some years ago. Fun bikes- but gets you in to trouble too quickly. :D
I would expect the same from this, even if it´s slightly smaller.
All the reviews of the 390 praise its handling and fun, so I guess it remains true for the smaller sister.
The 890R is called The Scalpel and it lives up to the name. If the 390 is even close in handling, it's going to be an absolute weapon in the twisties.
Once again, judging only by reviews, but the 390 seems to be a smaller version of that.
Now it just occured to me: new 390 also means a new Vitpilen 401? 🤔
I think it looks much better than the Duke 390, but also less comfortable...choices, choices.

All the reviews of the 390 praise its handling and fun, so I guess it remains true for the smaller sister.

Once again, judging only by reviews, but the 390 seems to be a smaller version of that.
Now it just occured to me: new 390 also means a new Vitpilen 401? 🤔
I think it looks much better than the Duke 390, but also less comfortable...choices, choices.
These are fun to try. I suppose I will try one of these too if I get the chance. :)