Three times is the charm - Ice crashed again - We have winners from Doodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The danish police drive white mondeos.

Therefore Danish police is seriously uncool. Glad to see this thread got back on track after my update :p

@Ice: Seriously, try not to crash this one, it'll probably do what all the other cars (and the deer) wanted to do and kill you by splitting open and throwing you onto a tree at 140kph D:

Wow, you guys are brutal. :lol:

"Who needs enemies..."

HEY, we got some undercover Golf Mk5 R32 used as highway patrols! That's a bit cool :p

Inpounded em from German drugrunners? :p

HEY, we got some undercover Golf Mk5 R32 used as highway patrols! That's a bit cool :p

The Danish police is pardoned...somewhat... :p

@Dr_Grip and public: Thanks fore re-repping me :D (@Ice and anyone who asks why, its not that I mind Ice -repping me, I deserve it..., its just that I don't want negative rep)

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2009/11/30/motivator8c2792035b7cc069967c0bfcd37a33ad005c68b4.jpg

url

Supertourer Mondeo would like a word with you.

Swap in the SVT engine.

Swap in the SVT engine.

or maybee take out the 1.8 and put in 700cc smartengine.....the space left over under the hood can be filled with shock absorbend foam, where talking survival chances here people.....serious business this, stay sharp!

The Danish police is pardoned...somewhat... :p

@Dr_Grip and public: Thanks fore re-repping me :D (@Ice and anyone who asks why, its not that I mind Ice -repping me, I deserve it..., its just that I don't want negative rep)

Then don't say things that piss people off. It's pretty simple.

Not really, I don't set out to cause problems on the forum, but if someone starts shit I have no problem ending it.

Most the people that I flame have already managed to piss off most the core users and deserve to get a Gibbs-smack for it. I didn't set out to earn rep by doing this, but people seem to appreciate my style in a verbal smack down.

On the other hand, I try to award rep for contributions to the forum, such as posting news articles or finding cool stuff to share. I also pass it out for insightful comments. I try to go easy on the negative rep because I know how much a single neg-vote from me can hurt. Usually I won't break that out until I see a pattern of asshattery - and it's always accompanied with my name and the reason for the vote.

People award rep for whatever they personally value, I didn't set out to earn rep in flamewars and I hope that members see me as contributing more than that.

I'd swap in the SVT engine and reverse psychology fate! :mrgreen:

Then don't say things that piss people off. It's pretty simple.

Like I said I don't mind being -repd, I knew I had it coming too (Ice probably didn't want people knowing about the mondeo but still posted it in IRC and I pasted here). Its just that -ve rep gives a bad impression as people with -ve rep are usually spammers and trolls, not members who irritated a powerful person by making fun of them

@Ice: Its a shame you lost the Audi because of a stupid deer and bad decision, but going down to a Mondeo was bound to attract people making fun of you, and if not me, SOMEONE from would have posted the news. I deserve (and fully expected) the -ve rep though.

Not really, I don't set out to cause problems on the forum, but if someone starts shit I have no problem ending it.

Most the people that I flame have already managed to piss off most the core users and deserve to get a Gibbs-smack for it. I didn't set out to earn rep by doing this, but people seem to appreciate my style in a verbal smack down.

On the other hand, I try to award rep for contributions to the forum, such as posting news articles or finding cool stuff to share. I also pass it out for insightful comments. I try to go easy on the negative rep because I know how much a single neg-vote from me can hurt. Usually I won't break that out until I see a pattern of asshattery - and it's always accompanied with my name and the reason for the vote.

People award rep for whatever they personally value, I didn't set out to earn rep in flamewars and I hope that members see me as contributing more than that.

I will agree there. Most of my rep comes from humorous comments, and providing BlaRo sexual favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.