Top Gear Hottie Spotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again a TOTAL COWARD has NEGATIVE REPPED ME about this thread calling it CREEPY and not had the BALLS, COMMON DECENCY or MANNERS to leave their name! It's harmless fun, and I see no evidence of it hurting anyone, and if you read the original post properly you would have noticed that I ran this by the site's creator before starting the thread.

Whoever you are, the same message goes to you that I offer to the Lentillistas who complain about Top Gear to anyone they think will listen because it gives their POINTLESS DULL LIVES and MINISCULE SENSE OF MEANING:

DON'T LIKE? THEN DON'T LOOK!

It really is that fucking simple. Now sod off, grow a pair and if you want to make a difference to the world then get off your behind and work out a way to stop our kids from stabbing each other instead of trying to be the Fun Police.

Perhaps I ought to cut down on the caffeine...........

Hey man, i got the same shit when I made the first thread. Take it easy. I +repped you to counter :).

Jeez I've been countering people's neg reps a whole lot lately :blink:

Mineworksfine - You are creepy and need to get out more and stop lusting after woman who appear on TV in the background of a motoring programme. For a 38 year old you act more like a silly 13 year old boy :lmao:

Mineworksfine - You are creepy and need to get out more and stop lusting after woman who appear on TV in the background of a motoring programme. For a 38 year old you act more like a silly 13 year old boy :lmao:

Christ Almighty, has Viper disabled the "Daily Mail Reader" Filter again?

As I said earlier in this thread, don't like, don't look, and there is a difference between what I have suggested on here and simply leering at women shouting "Look at the **** on that etc". I encouraged the female members of this forum to post guys on here too. You've obviously never seen any TG outtakes - half of them are full of Clarkson letching over ladies in the audience. Yes. it's schoolboy type behaviour, but that's what the whole show is based around. And in case you hadn't noticed, or more likely just jumped in with your opinion without reading the whole thread, not only does Mrs Herworksfineaswell appear in it, but thinks the whole thing is great fun!

Now why don't you take a chill pill and disappear back under your bridge to wait for the Three Billy Goats Gruff, or whatever trolls do in the 21st century when they aren't "policing" the internet. Later, preferably much later.

Maybe it should have been "silly 8 year old boy" instead :lol:

One more thing J8mie (it that IS your real name?) FYI I am lusting after a woman I've seen on TV right now. :D

Some say she can tell what a celebrity's lap time will be before they are even introduced, and that if it were her husband who stuffed a jet car on an airfield in Yorkshire she'd have put a pillow over his face in the ICU and collected on the insurance. All I know is she's called Mrs Hersworksfinetoo, and she's sitting next to me watching Criminal Minds. :p :p :p

Now answer that and stay fashionable

Last edited:
why is it that this thread is getting bad repped?

its not like its nsfw or something. It is very similar to the vicki-butler henderson boobs thread.

come on just grow up. if you dont like it go to a different thread

So I added a picture back a few pages in a futile attempt to see if it was the girl that jensked was talking about. Seeing that it's a public show and can be DVR'd and watched whenever and wherever on the internet, there is no expected right to privacy when you put yourself on a public television show.

However, a no name negative rep'd me, stating...

Nice photo of someone else girlfriend you sick perv. I bet your a classy bloke. Not!!

Where's all the negativity in the ass vs boobs thread, of the VBH boobs thread, or elsewhere? No one has done anything NSFW for this. *sigh* Some peoples' kids.

Those people better not look at a maxim because the fast majority of them have boyfriends. Hell they can't even go to Wanted and think Angelina Joule is hot.

couple of people mentioned her but here - 11x03

norks.jpg

Any strong objections to closing this? It's just going to end up being creepy if it isn't already.

Reactions: MWF
^ :clap:

Been the geek that I'm it was so funny

EDIT Funny the Joule comment, not Viper's

Last edited:
Any strong objections to closing this? It's just going to end up being creepy if it isn't already.

I say lock it up - it's one thing to post pics of women who had their photos taken specifically for distribution & ogling (i.e. the boobs v ass mega-thread), picking out women standing in the crowd on a tv show is a whole different thing (and a creepy one at that).

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.