Top Gear will reveal who the STIG(s) were at their last show !?

Top Gear will reveal who the STIG(s) were at their last show !?

• Total voters
I don't care, either.

It's James May's mum, obviously.

^^ according to the poll .. there are 37 others who also don't care (assuming there is a "person" inside the helmet), but that is no reason to close the thread. I have no desire to know either. As with God, proof denies faith and without faith he is nothing. As a devotee of the Church of the Holy Lap Time, I accept that The Stig IS The Stig. Now let us pray:

Our Stig, which art in Dunsfold,
hallowed be thy time;
thy Veyron come;
thy will be fast,
on track as it is in testing.
Give us this day our weekly "some say".
And forgive us our traction control,
as we forgive Rubens Barrichello.
And lead us not into hypermiling;
but deliver us from Diesel.
[For thine is the racing line,
the power, and the torques,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I must spread some Gospel around before giving it to GerFix again.

The Stig ain't impressed with this thread.

stigdisapproves.jpg

How much time before you hear the Stig prayer from people who are about to enter the Nurburgring?

The Stig ain't impressed with this thread.

Maybe he is?

BBC lawyers fight The Stig's bid to lift lid on his identity

11:20 PM on 18th August 2010

His face obscured by a blacked out visor on his helmet, The Stig has become famous as much for his anonymity as his driving skills.

Now the Top Gear star is locked in a bizarre legal dispute with the BBC over an attempt to write his autobiography - a move which threatens to finally lift the lid on his identity.

The broadcaster says he would be breaching a confidentiality agreement and tarnishing the mystery of the show, one of its most popular.

Quite who would want to read a book about a faceless man about whom so little is known is unclear, however.

Only a handful of BBC executives and the programme's presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May know who The Stig is.

The Corporation is desperate to stop him revealing his identity and has called in lawyers, who have warned him that publication would breach his 'contractual' and 'confidentiality' obligations to the BBC2 programme.

But he is continuing to fight them in what is a described as an 'incredibly tense' situation.

It is understood that publishers representing the racing driver have hit back with their own legal letters, raising the prospect of an embarrassing court battle.

Insiders fear the Corporation will end up axing the driver over the dispute, which has said to have deeply upset the show's frontman Clarkson.

Others have suggested The Stig may quit over the stand-off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1304271/BBC-lawyers-fight-The-Stigs-bid-lift-lid-identity.html

Last edited:
Hummm... Bizarre since this is exactly how the first stig, Perry McCarthy, revealed his identity and subsequently got "killed off"
What would we have next? Red stig is the communist cousin... Green is the eco cousin... Blue Stig?

who the fuck cares

:nazilock:

Last edited:
"It's suits all the way down."

:lol: I love turtles.

I think the Stig(s) shouldn't be revealed.

Some say that he's actually a turtle, and that underneath his helmet, his head and face look like a helmet; all we know is he's called the Stig.

I have many things to say.

First off, semi off-topic: Not that I care or anything, but what if the stig is like 6 cats, standing on each other.

//stares at his drink

//pushes it away

Next:

:rofl:

I must spread some Gospel around before giving it to GerFix again.

Gotcha covered.

And lastly, let us go to the stig for his comments:

3718494132_2259a38b2c_z.jpg

3708137058_a0c1def48e_z.jpg

3797036950_2e7ef3ecc2_z.jpg

2840726913_ae0c8b91e9_z.jpg

and somehow this also works here:
3821305245_e15842bd22_z.jpg

Last edited:
At Epcot today, my friend and I swear we saw the Stig during Test Track's pre-load video of the handling test. As far as I'm concerned, if he's at Disney, he's like Mickey. There is only one and he can do amazing things....Come to think of it, anyone ever seen the two together?