UT 2007 Demo at E3 !

fluke667

Car(s)
BMW 325i Cabrio
The best video gaming players in the world will converge on E3 starting May 10 for GGL's second annual V-Sports All-Star Tournament - and, once again, you will select the competitors.

A community-wide celebration of the world's best gamers that breaks the boundaries of league, nationality and sponsor affiliation, the V-Sports All-Stars honors the best-of-the-best in competitive video gaming by pitting them directly against each other. No prelims, no loser brackets - it's a winner-take-all shootout.

Beginning today, you can select your favorite players from each continent in each of three disciplines - Warcraft 3 1v1, Quake 4 1v1 and Counter-Strike - to compete in the May 10-12 tournament at the Los Angeles Convention Center. At stake: $25,000 in total prizes.

BONUS! GGL will also sponsor a sneak-preview, hands-on demo of UT2007 as part of the tournament, matching up some of UT2004's best players on the beta version of the new game.

GGL's V-Sports All-Stars is sponsored by NVIDIA, Intel, Ziff Davis and Epic Games.

Voting will end at 5 p.m. on Friday, April 21. You may vote only once for your favorite players.
http://www.vsportsallstars.com/article.php?nid=2803

woohoo.gif
yahoo.gif

at last there are some new lifesigns from UT 2007, i'm soooo waiting for the public demo to arrive :mouse:

Haha @
yahoo.gif
. I gotta steal that one.