Vicky vs. Sabine

Vicky vs. Sabine

• Total voters
This goes to Sabine... Vicky must be a lesbian.

Sabine is a man, but since she's faster than me 'round the Ring at the moment she wins it.

And omg they are both Ugly. Sabine is so manish I want to eat my arm. Vicky looks OK but she has a lesbian vibe, ya know, wearing pants and spitting tobacco type shitzz.

Hey by the way I have to say that French sounds like compressed Fart noises :yucky: , if u know what i mean :lol:

Well, there is only one language in the world that I truly despise, and that is Spanish (and languages that sound similar like Portuguese) - can't stand it for a moment, just makes me cringe - horrid.

tranceshakeel said:
Hey by the way I have to say that French sounds like compressed Fart noises :yucky: , if u know what i mean :lol:

to be honest so does rapping :p

BURN!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

So u hate Dizzee Rascal !! and by the wAY i dont speak SPANISh but i know its better than both french and german !!

Rapping does not sound weird, FRENCH does!!

Kebab gud said:
lets see..
Vicki has a annoying voice..
Sabine has a sexy voice... (at lest better then vicki)

so for me .. it Sabine all the way ..
(yes .. the voice is important to me.. )

What are u talking about man they both have 'ef you see kay ee Dee' Up voices !!

I don't understand how people can not like the French language and French accents, I love them so much. I can see why it's commonly known as the language of love.

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi
Et je pense que je l'aime des fois
Le silence, n'ose pas dis-donc
Quand on est ensemble
Mettre les mots
Sur la petite dodo

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi et la pluie
Elle me manque
Pourquoi?
Non,non
C'est la chanson, la nuit, le vent
L'amour , le son
De la petite Dodo

Magnificent; truly magnificent.

SiR_dude said:
What he meant was "What are you talking about, man? They both have F-U-C-K-E-D up voices!!"

thanks for clearing that up

Overheat said:
I don't understand how people can not like the French language and French accents, I love them so much. I can see why it's commonly known as the language of love.

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi
Et je pense que je l'aime des fois
Le silence, n'ose pas dis-donc
Quand on est ensemble
Mettre les mots
Sur la petite dodo

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi et la pluie
Elle me manque
Pourquoi?
Non,non
C'est la chanson, la nuit, le vent
L'amour , le son
De la petite Dodo

Magnificent; truly magnificent.

To me it sounds arrogant (not saying the people necessarily are but the language itself sounds it), so maybe the language of love, but only for oneself

Sabine just has that cool german accent and Vicki's british accent just gets annoying after a while, did anyone see her in the SL55 FG episode, she sounded quite annoying to me

well someone has set quite high standards for themselves!
bit of a player are we? :p