Video Spy Shot: Ferrari 600 Imola

is it just me, or does the shape look like a combo of Corvette C6 and 350Z? Or just elongated 350, that roofline looks identical

Dins said:
is it just me, or does the shape look like a combo of Corvette C6 and 350Z? Or just elongated 350, that roofline looks identical
I suppose theres only so many shapes that're aerodynamically acceptable.

Dins said:

I thought the back looks like a Z4 from some angles.. small resolution anyways can't tell for sure.

sounds great though! :thumbsup:

Announced at the 2006 North American International Auto Show, the new Ferrari 599 GTB, replacement for the 575M Maranello, will debut in February at the 2006 Geneva Auto Show. The all-aluminum mid-front engine two-seater sports car will be equipped with a 6.0-liter V-12 engine derived from the Enzo. Power is rated at 620 bhp at 7600 rpm.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=3125

Seems they are official pics.
:lol: @ the name. 599??? To me it looks like they got mad at all the magazines that named it 600 way before it's release and then said: Screw it, we'll call it 599 to show they were wrong.

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who needs Pininfarina, Giugiaro, italdesign and so on when you can have NFSU?
I don't really like the F1 wannabe hood. Atleast it looks better than the 612...

:shock: enzo engine.. cooool!

It's good to see that the 612 Scaglietti's styling cues can actually be made to look good. I saw one on the street yesterday and pissed myself laughing because it looked so stupid. I love this. Ferrari's bigger cars are back on form after the so-so 575 and butt ugly 612!