Wimbledon

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
Anybody else watching this?

Really enjoying seeing Laura Robson play against former grand slam winner Schiavone. Surprised to see Venus Williams crash out in straight sets yesterday.

As much as I would like to see Andy Murray win, the guy is always so miserable and has the personality of a bag of chips.

So, anyone catch Nadal getting his ass handed to him last night? Was sooo much fun watching that :)

To get creamed by someone ranked at 100' Nadal must be hurting. Hearing that people think the guy who won can go on and win Wimbledon. Doubt that, he's had a highlight but not enough to go on and win a grand slam.

So, anyone catch Nadal getting his ass handed to him last night? Was sooo much fun watching that :)

I only caught the end but it was awesome to watch. Hope Rosol takes some belief away from this game. He was like a machine last night and some of the best tennis I've ever seen.

I only caught the end but it was awesome to watch. Hope Rosol takes some belief away from this game. He was like a machine last night and some of the best tennis I've ever seen.

Yeah Rosol played an amazing game last night, the look in his eyes, you just knew he was going to win. His serve was just out of this world. I doubt he can play like that again but it sure was a ride last night :)

Murray vs. Federer in the final! No pressure, Andy.

I shall be shouting for Federer.

Well done, Roger! But Andy played well too, and the crowd was just amazing.

The only way Andy Murray could have won that is if Federer suddenly turned into a blancmange... :p