You know, Jay Leno would make a great presenter for Top Gear America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
Assuming that Top Gear goes American, I think Jay Leno would make a good member of the Top Gear cast. His garage could contribute a lot to the show, if there ever will be one that is...

I'm fairly certain this has been discussed before, but I'm too lazy to search to find out for sure :-D

I don't think it would work really, but Leno's garage probably holds every supercar ever tested on Top Gear :blink:

Isn't he on the receiving end of a lot of cash from GM? TG is known for its impartiality more than anything, so he wouldn't work.

I don't think it would work really, but Leno's garage probably holds every supercar ever tested on Top Gear :blink:

And that would be useful. Personally I'd like to see him (when/if he retires) do a tv show just reviewing and talking about the history of the cars he's owned. And don't concentrate on the obvious (shelby mustangs, Ford GT's) but more on the steam engined cars, the Sho-gun, Duesenburgs (for all their fame, I've yet to see any interesting tv shows about them or their cars), etc...

BTW, Christopher Titus would work just as well, if not better, IMO.

Searching FTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.