Random Thoughts....

^ Through your copy of McAfee... McAfee can do anything, anything!

Also, just wanted to say thanks to all above posters for a hilarious (last) page. This place is so awesome!

No, I'm not high or drunk... just really think this place rocks, as far as message boards go.

Last edited:
Could somebody please explain to me how my internet is working?

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/4930/magicinternetye3.jpg

Well what else could it be but....................MAGIC!!!! :lol:

Either that or super duper hax!!! :yes:

^ Through your copy of McAfee... McAfee can do anything, anything!

Phantom internets FTW :D

On a semi related note, I built myself an indestructible desk today, well half of one. Its 30 inches deep and 48 inches wide. The top is 3/4" plywood with 2x2s running on the underside around the perimeter with 4x4s as legs. Its 36" high and damn near bomb proof. Me plus two of my friends sat on it (about 550lbs) and it didn't even flex. I just need to build the other section to make it a wrap around :) Pics may follow, should it get its own thread?

Woohoo, my phone appears to have made a miraculous recovery.

I spoke too soon (again). It appears to have finally bit the dust. Bollocks.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/16/P5160014.JPG

^ Looks like you're using Vodafone? Poor sod... I used to own a Vodafone exclusive Sharp mobile, and it was so painful to use. The phone had a red theme that you couldn't change, and nothing other than basic phone functions worked over here in Canada (all the other stuff was locked to Vodafone UK).

It's actually the phone Hammond is using in the Ferrari 612 race at the airport. It took really nice pictures since it had a high quality lens, but other than that, God forbid.

^ Looks like you're using Vodafone? Poor sod... I used to own a Vodafone exclusive Sharp mobile, and it was so painful to use. The phone had a red theme that you couldn't change, and nothing other than basic phone functions worked over here in Canada (all the other stuff was locked to Vodafone UK).

It's actually the phone Hammond is using in the Ferrari 612 race at the airport. It took really nice pictures since it had a high quality lens, but other than that, God forbid.

I am actually on Vodafone but the phone isn't locked to it and nothing on the phone itself is restricted. I think the red text is actually just a coincidence as the phone doesn't have a Vodafone theme on it at all.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to all above posters for a hilarious (last) page. This place is so awesome!

No, I'm not high or drunk... just really think this place rocks, as far as message boards go.

we have a thread for that, you know :p

To get drunk or not to get drunk, that is the question.

^ Do it, it can't hurt. Just stay away from flavoured vodkas, especially the new blueberry Smirnoff.

:puke: Good thing I just had an airline-sized sample of that shit.

Too many kids think a degree gets you a job, it's actually good references that get you in the door. Good references you get by working your sorry ass off, not complaining, and in general looking better then your slacker peers. Being a decent interviewer pays off too.

Nobody gives a flying fuck if you have a communications degree from testicle tech.

Haha! Yes!

Someone that agrees with my theory!

I once said to my friends (who aren't anymore) that an employer would hire a person with a good attitude and good grades rather than a complete asshole with excellent grades but saying that, grades still are important.

And I took FG's advice and started having fun, also in the space of three weeks or so managed to gradually slot the the two push overs that have a full on bromance and a sociopath/extortionist while still keeping my closest friends, y'know the best thing is everyone seems to hate them now (I didn't have anything to do with it). So yeah I've given my social life a revamp and know I'm feeling quite good.

On a side note: This thing seems to happen to me a lot, It goes like this

Meet Friend
Become Best Friend
Huge Fight/ Prank War
Reconcile
Fight/Prank War 2
End

Cycle Repeats.

But I still have a group of friends who've I've been falling back on before I shoot out again and now I think I'll just stick with them.

Last edited:
Haha! Yes!

Someone that agrees with my theory!

I once said to my friends (who aren't anymore) that an employer would hire a person with a good attitude and good grades rather than a complete asshole with excellent grades but saying that, grades still are important.

I'm studying HR at the moment. It's not quite as simple as that, but you have the right general idea. Recruitment is a costly process for any company and managers need to get it right when they hire or it'll end up costing them big.

Porsche accepted my apprenticeship application :dance: :banana:

Got a interview and some tests in the next few weeks at my local centre.

Could somebody please explain to me how my internet is working?

http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/4930/magicinternetye3.jpg

:eek: It's witchcraft!! Quick, repent your sins and accept Jesus into your heart!!
The power of Christ compells you! The power of Christ compells you!

\Sorry, I just watched The Mist last night. Awesome movie. Love the ending ... just when you think there's no happy ending, there is a happy ending .... and yet there isn't. :)

I love waking up after a night of drinking Alcohol feeling fresh and hangover free. :)

^ How the hell did you pull that off? Thats only happened to me once after an awesome night at a Weinfest in Germany.

I bought a lemon of a phone today (an LG Chocolate) at the Telus Store. Went with a pre-paid plan. Canadian members might know that the Pay & Talk plan includes $50 free air time. Unfortunately, my phone won't activate and show the $50 balance in my account. Called the Telus tech centre twice already, and now they say that they'll look into it. This will take 24 to 48 business hours. Until then, I can't use my new phone. :(

If this keeps on going, I will probably never trust a woman...oh well.

Oh and no offense to the ladies on this board.

HP is soo going to assrape me. I've finally agreed to let them clear out all the files in our troubled desktop, since they're charging SGD$100 per hour for the backup. Byebye un-backed-up company files... :(

Come Tuesday, they're going to charge SGD$90.25 (US$63) for total reformat, and another SGD$50 (US$36) just for inspection of it.

Hell, with a total bill of $140.25 (US$102) I could have bought a nice 120GB external hard drive and reformat the PC myself! Damn you HP! :yucky: