I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml47ve7qzIg[/YOUTUBE]

Start watching at the 3 minute mark.

I see no way that a deep fried candy bar could be good.... never had a deep fried twinkie either, my internal redneck alarm goes off if I even get close to one!

oh you are sooooo missing out nice crunchy ouside shell warm/hot gooey caramel melted chocolate and nougat that shit is so fucking cash

i don't like twinkies quite as much but they are still good oreos however are fucking great.

Deep-fried Mars bar my friend.

That's what I thought. Why? lol

Edit: let me watch this vid here...

So what does deep frying give to the taste? Is it just the added batter and the texture or what?

Last edited:
Dude....deep frying makes everything taste better :D

I prefer almost any kind of candy/sugar that would be a good pick-me-up... but I most usually prefer a Bounty. I've been having these since god knows when.
bounty.jpg

But I've got to say, the worst kind of candy I've ever encountered were Big Turks/Turkish Delights. I've never really developed a taste for these things
2BigTrk.jpg

128641729546008749.jpg

I really do have skittles too, and these are them. :D

^ Sure, just rub it in :cry:

edit: Woooooo, 4000 posts, go me :D

128656529630480623.jpg

If you squint, you can see this thread in the bg on my monitor. Got this at the 7-11 near my apt.

I bought a pack of Skittles Chocolate the other day... really stupid, because most of the flavours are non-chocolate like vanilla and coffee.

Regular Skittles are awesome, as are the sour variety. But my favourite candy and incidentally thing are Jolly Ranchers. I was a fan of the lemon, which was replaced by the retarded non-existent blue raspberry:

165273908_a5044d7d5e.jpg

Damn, I used to love to go to 7/11 and stock up. But I tried to quit my candy addiction and it worked, don't even crave it much anymore.

Edit: Nerds are awesome too, what a weird idea for a candy.

Last edited:
I decided it was a shame that I'd given up my addiction to sweets, so this is what I went and bought myself at 3am.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/10/05/SNC00056.jpg

Is anyone else like me, in liking to quickly wash down whatever sweet you've had with a sugary drink? I know a lot of people probably like to enjoy the taste, but I love washing it down, and then eating some more before I wash down again. :D

I made candy with my brother yesterday :D about 4 kg.

^ Why don't you post pics? Are you afraid we might find hairs in them again? :p

^ :p

There is only half of what we made there, my brother got the rest :)

So what exactly is it then? Looks like some sort of licorice?

Man, I wish I had a woman who made her own candy. Then I wouldn't need to go out in the rain at 3am to feed my sweet tooth. :lol:

Dunno the english word for it (if there is one) the danish word is bolcher, but it's lollipops without the stick :p