Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

Funnily enough I think this is the 3rd time I've seen that gif start a conversation in this forum. Ladies, you now know what we want ;)

Hot dogs.

Age is just a number.

When I first read that, I hadn't read the previous page. I genuinely thought 'a philosophical post from Polly??'. Then I discovered what he was talking about, and normality was resumed. You had me worried that you'd gone serious there! :|

When I first read that, I hadn't read the previous page. I genuinely thought 'a philosophical post from Polly??'. Then I discovered what he was talking about, and normality was resumed. You had me worried that you'd gone serious there! :|
Who says he isn't?

Why is Dr. Beckett watching a cat with mittens? Shouldn't he be stopping the Wraith?

It's saturday, a friend is celebrating his birthday, going out and having lot's of this...

People who suck at chugging? Beer spilled on your shirt? Wow, sounds terrible. :tease:

Dog_backflips.gif

Mechanical_bull_fat.gif

Last edited:
^mmm I wanted that gif, but never found it

thanks!

That was old then Judas showed it to Jesus. Where exactly were you looking for it that you couldn't find it? :lol:

I used to work at a record store, and people would come in all the time, pick up the new...U2 for example...and say something like "Oh...sweet! I've been looking for this." Where. Tell me where. Where have you been looking for a new U2 album that you couldn't fucking find it. Pet shops? Cemeteries? Shoe-shine stalls at the airport?

That was old then Judas showed it to Jesus. Where exactly were you looking for it that you couldn't find it? :lol:

I used to work at a record store, and people would come in all the time, pick up the new...U2 for example...and say something like "Oh...sweet! I've been looking for this." Where. Tell me where. Where have you been looking for a new U2 album that you couldn't fucking find it. Pet shops? Cemeteries? Shoe-shine stalls at the airport?

I find new U2 albums in the toilet....wait, that's shit, never mind same difference.