Post a pic of yourself

What's more impressive than the outfits is the fact that you've apparently perfected that pose.

If it weren't for the hair, I'd say the halloween costume was photoshopped on. :lol:

demkjl.gif

:mrgreen:

me_cafe.jpg

some explanation to a friend

i knew i was not the only young man to wear a jacket on a daily basis or are you ?. except i dont wear the tie and the matching pants.

i knew i was not the only young man to wear a jacket on a daily basis or are you ?. except i dont wear the tie and the matching pants.

Sorry, but that just means your chosen warmth jacket is a suit jacket... I wear a proper suit (Jacket and trousers, plus [school (and I dislike it)] tie) every [school] day.

@SpikeGT: Loving both the tie, and the fact you do it up properly! :)

Where's that gif of the chick with the same expression in like 20 separate pictures?

that last one is just creepy

Don't forget the one who's doing the douchebag lip pursing...

That reminded me just how much I want to set fire to Paris Hilton.

His fake smile seems very genuine. I think it's all in the eyes. When you smile for real your eyes are part of the whole deal but it's difficult to fake that. Try at home and give it a go in the mirror. A fake smile is almost always given away by the eyes.

^*Looks at Avatar*

Yep, it's true

I love it when car buyers show up with cash. :shock: More dead presidents than I'll likely ever see again in my life.

Attachments

• DSC00553.JPG
    DSC00553.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 61