Lens Flair

Just a basic remote will do the trick. The Nikon one works so that you press the remote button once, then a second time when you wish to stop it. I don't know about Sonys, but using the shutter button on the camera means you have to hold it down.

Yeah, that is what I'm going to get, since holding down the button on the camera for at least a minute isn't the best of things to do in the cold and dark when you're sure there is someone at the farm buildings behind you. :blink:

Just something which locks or as you said for the Nikon one, press it to start and again to stop. Will pop into Jessops later this week, was going to order online but the Posties are still throwing their toys out of the pram.

Liking your picture though, alot sharper than your previous one, if only the man had kept his head still for just a bit longer.

^ Thanks! That's my dad, and I never actually told him to stay still, or stand there (we were on a walk, and had paused - lucky my 6 and 8 yr old cousins didn't decide they wanted to be in shot too :p), so a result really.

And as for ordering online...Amazon are supposedly largely unaffected by the postie foot-shooting. But do whatever you want :p

IMG_8991.jpg

pfft, sunlight, the moon's out so I'm going to head out to try to do some night stuff... probably won't work well, but whatever dude

Jet and Jemma, Barkly's brother and sister (Barkdog is behind them out of the frame)
https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/11/02/CRW_2305.jpg

pfft, sunlight, the moon's out so I'm going to head out to try to do some night stuff... probably won't work well, but whatever dude
It works GREAT if there's light cloud cover for cool skies. Clear sky ... not sure, looking forward to see what you get.

Also, love the smiles on the dogs' faces :lol:

chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga-woo-woo. I think I got rid of most of the flare (of which there was a ton :lol: )

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2009/11/02/CRW_2352.jpg

Last one I am going to post from Saturday, and my favourite of the set. Don't know why.

That Jellyfish looks so "clean".

Cold days ask for some hot soup :)

Clickable for higher res, as always.