Lens Flair

My internets is playing shitty games lately so Posting everyday is hard
Keep_running_by_TDUFreak.jpg

Nice on pepto, i like it :thumbup:

Click for higher res on flickr.

"Worn to death"

worn.jpg

Just hits me how worn much of what we surround ourselves with is. It's just dead. Lovin' it.

:)

Meh. Dark mood b'cause of the darkness outside. In summer, I take cheerful bright images, in snow I take cold images, in spring I just go around punching people (usually sami... .ed) and in the fall, I drink whisky.
... og s?nn g?r nu dagan... :p People in the north... :p

PA012605.jpg

Home for weekend, and managed to get out briefly for some shots. Quite pleased with them. (The next couple are better)

... og s?nn g?r nu dagan... :p People in the north... :p
I might very well have some lappish blood in me, most people round here probably has, but I'm not lappish. Winston Churchill had some blood from the American indians, it would seem, didn't make him an indian. :p

it's the antique cabinet again...

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2009/10/31/CRW_2206.jpg

I was very lucky yesteday as the weather was almost perfect so I got the chance to shoot quite a lot. I'm pretty happy with the results as well.
4063574742_cdf0eee183_o.jpg

And so I'm back from Devon! A pretty beautiful place, so I have a few pis to post over the next few days...

The River Teign.

Bit blurry for my liking, but its OK.
Edit: Very blurry, actually. Oh well.

Last edited:
Those colors are lovely, but that's REALLY blury. :p

Reason is, is that it was 1/80th sec. I have incredibly shaky hands - so the slowest I can get to sharp is really 1/125 :(