Razor burn on my ass...

My mind is now ruined.

Is Finalgear the only place where you could start a thread about the effects of, and how to shave ones hind quarters, and it turn into a (half) civilized conversation?

When I saw the thread title and who posted, I couldn't help but wonder what sexual misadventure he had got himself into this time.

Klutch: The Movie should be made

Is Finalgear the only place where you could start a thread about the effects of, and how to shave ones hind quarters, and it turn into a (half) civilized conversation?

Probably. And it's probably not a coincidence that it's the only place where you can have so much fun with it.

The discussion, not the shaving, for those who could get confused by that statement.

pyrocopy.jpg

Fire Fire Fire FIRE

i know when i shave my more sensative regions i apply witch-hazel directly after shaving to avoid things exactly like this. I am unsure if this will help you now that the issue has progressed as far as it has but for future reference

We had the hair/no hair wax/shave discussion a while ago. Somewhere.....

A+++ thread, would read again.

/in it for teh lulz

^Needs gold chain

Burt Reynolds?!

I draw the line at that, hon. Dude is Sasquatch, thinly hidden behind the pastel veneer of the 80s and a freakin' sweet ride.

(ETA: apparently that's Tom Selleck...but ew, just as bad.)

Last edited:
You had to bring Burt Reynolds into the equation didn't you? Now, this picture has aired on network TV, but I'm spoilering it because it's really, truly, deeply frightening. You have been warned. There is no redeeming Ferrari in this picture, just Burt in all his ::ahem:: glory.
znaniBurt.jpg

As someone that is very much in the Burt model of hirsuteness, I can assure you that lots of lots of women dig hairy men. I've had more than one say that having sex with a rather "smooth" guy was like being in bed with a ladyboy. :)

Steve