Random Thoughts....

3229765x.jpg

Just bought this piece of coolness at play.com. Great pub-shirt :)

I went to a local Chevrolet dealership today to ask about the VE Lumina (Commodore) SS, and they said they'd get them in two weeks, and that they'll finally start selling ones with manual transmissions! Happiness! :thumbsup:

Also, the current models are selling for SAR 88k (AUD$30,352.6, USD$23,464.4), which is very tempting. No word on the pricing for the VEs, but I'm guessing they won't be much more than the VZs, which were SAR 115k when they came out.

WOW! Did you see that run back?!

LONGEST RETURN IN NFL!!!! 108 YARDS!!!

Oh and by the way I am a Giants fan, lol.

Last edited:
AAAAAARGH.
Raiders go into the fourth quarter leading the broncos at home (I was there).
Broncos score.
Raiders get the ball and fumble.
Broncos throw an interception. It's called incomplete.
Raiders challenge it. Field ruling stands.
Broncos punt.
Raiders fumble.
Game over.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

A belgian tennis player is number 1 of the world again. Now that's news!

Why are all tech support people nothing but dyslexic retarded drunken monkeys who have never seen a computer?

And they all just spit out standard catch phrases?

Client:"My computer caught fire yesterday"

IT:"Have you installed the Service Pack?"

Why are all tech support people nothing but dyslexic retarded drunken monkeys who have never seen a computer?

Hey! i'm not! :mad: :p
But in general, you're right yeah

What the hell are you guys talking about?

A belgian tennis player is number 1 of the world again. Now that's news!

US Football, which is way more popular than tennis in the states.
I like tennis, but many think that it's a little bit upper crusty.

So, i was out Paintballing last night for 4 hours with some of my old team (I used to play semi-pro) And now i really regret it cause now i want to start again:? I actually bought a marker from one of my friends... $2.000 for a used Speed 06.. I don't know how to feel now, on one side im really excited to start playing again and i look forward to Practice Thursday but i know im going to throw so much cash at this that i will feel bad about it, im a real equipment whore so i need all the newest (Most expensive) stuff :?

Oh well.. On a side note; Everyone male or female should try Paintball at a proper arena (No outdoors bs) its the most fun you can have getting shot in the face!

So, i was out Paintballing last night for 4 hours with some of my old team (I used to play semi-pro) And now i really regret it cause now i want to start again:? I actually bought a marker from one of my friends... $2.000 for a used Speed 06.. I don't know how to feel now, on one side im really excited to start playing again and i look forward to Practice Thursday but i know im going to throw so much cash at this that i will feel bad about it, im a real equipment whore so i need all the newest (Most expensive) stuff :?

Oh well.. On a side note; Everyone male or female should try Paintball at a proper arena (No outdoors bs) its the most fun you can have getting shot in the face!

Sadly, paintballing isn't much popular where I live and there are no indoor arenas, but the times I did it were loads of fun nonetheless.:mrgreen:

Enjoy it while it lasts ... there's no way they're going to beat us next week! :p

We shall see. :mouse:

On a more random note: I have been doing a lot of reading with current issues (politics up the wazoo, religion, current controversies). I know my stuff basically, then when I get into a discussion with people, they don't believe me, even teachers! <_< I suppose I can admit that I have never been very good at arguing one side of any discussion, but when I am using straight facts, you gotta believe.

wow so im drunk and im hatin on this kid scott, like seriously it's like god took a huge retarted dump in some womans uterus and out popped scott, he said in New World Cuisine, after the Chef asked the class why pork was such a prominent dish iin the south"cuz black people gotta have their chicken'....no scott....pork isn't chicken

wow so im drunk and im hatin on this kid scott, like seriously it's like god took a huge retarted dump in some womans uterus and out popped scott, he said in New World Cuisine, after the Chef asked the class why pork was such a prominent dish iin the south"cuz black people gotta have their chicken'....no scott....pork isn't chicken

:lmao: