Guess that car game (by interior)

Judging by the poor equipment, am I right in saying that it is a very small car and that it isn't European? (Probably ADM)

Last edited:
ok then, it looks very french. all the new french cars have gear shifters in the middle, so i say peugeot 505

Yes it has poor equipment, but I wouldn't call it a very small car.

It is European, however, maybe more East than you guys expect.

Not a Peugeot.

how about a skoda?

Not a Skoda, either

It wouldn't happen to say Turbo 16 under that, would it?:p

Dammit...

Whenever I post in this or the "Guess that car game", I always come up with some wicked Eastern-European or some obscure Japanese car, but then I think its too hard, and go with something cool, but easy to identify. I'll make it hard next time...

Jumping in and letting everyone know it was a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (T-16)

http://img243.imageshack.**/img243/8181/interioruc9.jpg

Um...did I miss something? tedb43o2o3, you need to be the correct guesser of the previous poster's car to be allowed to post another.

Well, ted, your car is the maybach excelero, but it doesn't count because it's not the right order.
For klutch's car, 70's monte carlo?
old caddy?

tedb... please read the rules for the guess the car game... the car has to be a production model and not a one off prototype.

Err, it surely isn't tedb's turn, but I always thought that the production model and prototype rule only applied to the initial Guess that car game - we've had quite a few one off's in here so far!