Where would you like to see an F1 race?

MPowered

I think there should be 2 races here in the States, one in Los Angeles, and one in Miami. Both are known to be party cities, have consistently nice weather, and have a big car culture. F1 and the manufacturers could really do a lot commercially in each city and I'm sure people will go. Given the fact that people go to Indianapolis, how much greater of a draw would LA or Miami be.

I'm all for motorsport history, but Indy just isn't that great of a host city. You go to Indy just for the race and nothing else. I prefer the Montreal GP over Indy (I've been to both), but if it were in LA or Miami, I'd go to one of those in a heartbeat.

Any other cities?

Don't really care what city it is in but I would like to see more street races.
Monaco will allways be Monaco but one or two more street races wouldn't hurt the calendar. :)

ADELAIDE again

New York would be cool

have you see the quality of the roads in new york? no way could a race be held there.

plus it'll be right angles galore

Yep I'd like to see Adelaide back on the calendar.

But I reckon seeing a F1 car belting around Phillip Island would be pretty sweet too! Bathurst would be great but perhaps a little insane!

Yep I'd like to see Adelaide back on the calendar.

But I reckon seeing a F1 car belting around Phillip Island would be pretty sweet too! Bathurst would be great but perhaps a little insane!

If you want to see F1 cars running half a foot off the ground, Bathurst would be it.

Adelaide needs to be back. I miss standing at Banana Bend (East Tce before Stag corner) and watching the cars fly through there. Oh the memories.

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/5524/adelaidefx3.jpg

Adelaide needs to be back. I miss standing at Banana Bend (East Tce before Stag corner) and watching the cars fly through there. Oh the memories.

Yeah that's one part of the old track that I certainly miss! Banana Bend was about the best place to see the F1's going around. I remember seeing someone (I think Barbara Hepworth) put a Superkart in the wall there one year.

I'm still annoyed I missed the race of 1000 years but I had to go visit my gf at the time's family in QLD. :mad:

Last edited:
how about Macau? they have yearly macau grand prix but no F1's it would be interesting to have Macau.

how about Macau? they have yearly macau grand prix but no F1's it would be interesting to have Macau.

Nah. Leave that for the F3's as their showcase event.

Yeah that's one part of the old track that I certainly miss! Banana Bend was about the best place to see the F1's going around. I remember seeing someone (I think Barbara Hepworth) put a Superkart in the wall there one year.

I'm still annoyed I missed the race of 1000 years but I had to go visit my gf at the time's family in QLD. :mad:

I forgot about Barbara Hepworths crash, it was a big one wasnt it??

The race of a 1000 years was good, but not great. I was in the main stand and it was half empty all race.