Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I did not get a picture because the cars went by too fast, but I saw a black Diabo SV with a Primered Countach going behind it.

I saw a dark blue as well but didn't bother to snap another pic:

2706071137.jpg

Yeah... not to just go along with what Clarkson said but the 997 really is the prettiest 911 and the only one I'd consider buying (new).

It's Burrard and Arbutus, correct... other one was in West Van.

Yeah... not to just go along with what Clarkson said but the 997 really is the prettiest 911 and the only one I'd consider buying (new).

It's Burrard and Arbutus, correct... other one was in West Van.

The one you saw in west van was probably my dad's..... If you ever get a pic, I could tell you. I know the Licence plate

I love the A5... it has perfect lines for a coupe. Kinda wish I'd have waited for it, but then again I wanted a sedan.

Yep. Have you tried to sit in the back seats in the A5?
First of all, its a day of work itself just to enter the damn thing.
The door is too small, so you need to sort of climb "around" the wall of the car, and then sort of gently falling backwards into the seats. The headroom in the back is rubbish aswell. Im 180 (cm) and when I tried to rest my head, it wasnt possible because the roof was too low.
You must be a gnome of some sort to be able to sit comfortably in there for a long trip.. :blink:
In any other way tho, the A5 is a very, very nice coupe.

Well there isn't any coupe out there that can seat 4 comfortably... I'm surprisingly easy when it comes to fitting in cars though. The IS is a small car, even for a compact luxury sedan, but I fit fine in there. The A5 would actualy probably be more comfortable for the driver since it's a long coupe.

I digress... I want an A5!!

For sure... but I was being realistic. Well considering I just bought a new car the A5 isn't realistic either, maybe in a few years.

What kind of volvo is this? looks kick-ass.

spotted at the airport here in Bod? today

http://img260.imageshack.**/img260/9975/banii148es9.jpg

^ Volvo P1800

That Hartge M6 looks badass.