Which is the worst Topgear episode?

9x06 - the worst for me (Limos). Actualy i loved Rocket Launch. The Funny thing is that almost every1 here thinks season 9 or one part. episode of season 9 was the worst, but TG ratings almost doubled since season 8 and won all 6 8pm broadcasts.

Last edited:
Antoher vote for 9x04. Although there are some episodes from season 1 that aren't particulary brilliant.

Imho any episode with Dawe in it for more than five minutes

:+1:

Everything with Jason Dawe is at least a million times worse than the worst bits of season nine.

you're all wrong. There's no such thing as a "bad" episode, so there can be no worst one, just some are less brilliant than others

We've been so spoiled by fantastic stuff over the last couple of years (the cheap car challenges, the Lotus vs helicopter, the cars vs trains/planes/boats) that you we think that anything that isn't brilliant is automatically crap

I'd say season 9 was different , but not worse because of that. And yes, the episode with the rocket Reliant did feel like it was missing something. But we had lots of excellent stuff to make up for that : the convertible people carrier, the epic American adventure, the "turn your car into a boat" stuff etc

I think they're just beginning to run out of ideas, they've done pretty much all of the fun challenges, now they've converted their cars into almost everything...what else CAN they do?

:+1:

Everything with Jason Dawe is at least a million times worse than the worst bits of season nine.

he did seem a little too close to those grannies in the burnout thing :?

i dunno really. the only series from which i have not re-watched an episode is series nine

i think i watched the 1st one a few times, and the shuttle launch one and the stretch limos. those aside i didnt feel compelled to relive them. so i will put forward any of those series 9 shows that i havent mentioned.

season 1 to 3 and season 9 i guess (but i must admint the lp640 was quite nice, and the audi/mazda/alfa test was somewhat funny, though cloud have been better)

Personally I enjoyed series nine whole heartedly although without a doubt they over-dosed a bit on challenges.

A number of Jason Dawe's segments from season 1 bored the pants off me, lol. :lol:

That's GREAT!

It's the limo episode, the news segment and the introduction of the finished limos.

Thanks!

I found it and watched it... It was pretty funny I guess. But there's always a few funny jokes in the news and this wasn't exactly a laugh riot.

I only watched the episodes of season nine once (as opposed to my usual seventy-hundred for the other seasons) so I'd actually forgotten about all those jokes... I do remember tho that the first time I watched that episode back when it aired that all those jokes were completely forgotten about after the awfulness of the Limo bit that came after.

"In comedy you have to start strong and you have to finish strong. You can't be like pancakes, all exciting at first, but then by the end you're fuckin' sick of 'em." -Mitch Hedberg

the only ep I can't watch is a 4th series episode, this right pain in the arse one with Fab 1, this cadillac 4x4 and the jordan interview. they may not be in the same episode but I hate those segments.

All of season 9 bar the American Road Trip episode. The bio fuel episode as especially bad